Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey R_R_X wanted to ask you a question,so when the part 1 figures came out of Joel and ellie summer and winter versions they sold them in a 2 pack kit where both figure boxes and the winter pack for Joel came in one big CCtoys box.I ordered the part 2 figures from onesixthoutfitters and they were selling all 3 in a pack on there site. I was wondering since the part 2 figures are releasing separately from each other with Joel/clicker from ellie, will CCtoys possibly wait till ellie is finished and then release her with Joel and the clicker altogether to companies that sold them off to those certain customers who bought the pack, or will they send out Joel and the clicker now to those companies who were selling the pack and then send ellie out later to the unfulfilled customer when she is finished
I know you don't work with them directly but I thought I'd ask since you've seem to seen Private update pics and news on it anyway if you aren't able to answer it its fine thanks

Glad I decided to wait and see what you guys have in store! If there's a such thing as a suggestion box...a Tommy would be really cool to go along with Joel and Ellie. Again, not so much a request as a suggestion box idea.

Just out of curiosity, does the team over there have any thoughts on Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West stuff?
We've talked about it but Aloy would be a very complicated figure to mass produce, but never say never lol.

Hey R_R_X wanted to ask you a question,so when the part 1 figures came out of Joel and ellie summer and winter versions they sold them in a 2 pack kit where both figure boxes and the winter pack for Joel came in one big CCtoys box.I ordered the part 2 figures from onesixthoutfitters and they were selling all 3 in a pack on there site. I was wondering since the part 2 figures are releasing separately from each other with Joel/clicker from ellie, will CCtoys possibly wait till ellie is finished and then release her with Joel and the clicker altogether to companies that sold them off to those certain customers who bought the pack, or will they send out Joel and the clicker now to those companies who were selling the pack and then send ellie out later to the unfulfilled customer when she is finished
I know you don't work with them directly but I thought I'd ask since you've seem to seen Private update pics and news on it anyway if you aren't able to answer it its fine thanks
I don't know, if I had to guess they'll just release them all seperately.

We've talked about it but Aloy would be a very complicated figure to mass produce, but never say never lol.
Had a feeling that was the answer. I'm sure her hair would be a nightmare. I never would have thought that hairpiece would even be possible until Asmus managed Gimli's beard. But given that they haven't made many other dwarves, I'm sure it was difficult to produce haha.

Thanks for the support!
I think next year we will please many 1/6 collectors wanting more Last of Us stuff! :wink1:
Can't wait to see what you guys do with new 1/6 TLOU figures. The 1/12 ones you guys are doing look incredible.

Seeing these in 1/6 scale would be awesome. :bow

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-hero-beauty.jpg

Joel and the Clicker are in stock at OneSixthKit now.

He also confirmed Ellie by the end of the month in the invoices.

Just got my invoice.

Im actually really worried about Joeld facesculpt now.. It looks very different from the prototype. The likeness was better before in my opinion.
I agree the prototype looked decent but I can still see part 2 Joel in areas still I will see how it looks in hand when I end up getting mine,hopefully soon

Yeah, thankfully for me I already have an alternate Joel sculpt I was going to use anyway (unless this turned out better than expected), so I mostly just grabbed this release to build up from and for parts. See how it goes, I guess.

99355D1B-60A3-4C03-AAEB-6331F19FFA57.jpeg

Good news! Its not that bad at all and fits the part 1 headsculpt quite nicely. I think they just didnt have budget to redo the photoshoot so they just photoshopped the prototype pic but they did a terrible job at it and he looks like an alien on the box. But Im quite relieved with the outcome.

View attachment 537330
Good news! Its not that bad at all and fits the part 1 headsculpt quite nicely. I think they just didnt have budget to redo the photoshoot so they just photoshopped the prototype pic but they did a terrible job at it and he looks like an alien on the box. But Im quite relieved with the outcome.
That looks way better I was trying my best to find any out of box photo until now you're a God sent niek thank you now I'm super excited to get these in hand

Doesn't seem to be a lot of difference between promo and production, though Joao's photo is low resolution:

Untitled.png

Still don't know what I'm going to do with the Clicker yet. Really odd that they opted to dress it like a fungified Ellie.

Looking at the relative size of the boxes, and the figure placement in them, the Clicker actually looks smaller and more female than promoted. :unsure:

Doesn't seem to be a lot of difference between promo and production, though Joao's photo is low resolution:

View attachment 537356

Still don't know what I'm going to do with the Clicker yet. Really odd that they opted to dress it like a fungified Ellie.

Looking at the relative size of the boxes, and the figure placement in them, the Clicker actually looks smaller and more female than promoted. :unsure:
I think the reason the boxes are different sizes is due to accessories everything you see in the clicker box is what it comes with as with Joel there is a bottom tray to hold the guitar/backpack etc.I believe the figures themselves are the same size its just the angle of the picture and different box size

I think the reason the boxes are different sizes is due to accessories everything you see in the clicker box is what it comes with as with Joel there is a bottom tray to hold the guitar/backpack etc.I believe the figures themselves are the same size its just the angle of the picture and different box size

Yes, it's a strange optical illusion. I was looking at their placement in the boxes. Joel's head is about level with the top of the smaller box, but the Clicker is placed closer to the bottom of its own box. .

Back