Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that someday Lim make Ellie and Abby

making my own custom abby figure but if Lim is going to make their own 1/6 figures from the series I'm definitely picking them up can't wait to see

I would def pick up Abby. She was badass. Actually enjoyed her sections of the game more...

Yeah, it'll likely never happen after being overshadowed by internet outrage, but I would have gladly picked up both Abby and Lev if they were made.

I'd LOVE an Abby. What's a tad sad is that she technically shouldn't be too hard to kitbash but that headsculpt is definitely gonna be the hardest part to get.

Soon our number will be legion!

The problem for a manufacturer is the body, so any Abby is likely to be fully clad and bulked up with padding, which was the only way I could kitbash a representation of her. And she awaits, lonely on Detolf shelf, for whichever TLOU2 figures show up first.

:impatient:

Soon our number will be legion!

The problem for a manufacturer is the body, so any Abby is likely to be fully clad and bulked up with padding, which was the only way I could kitbash a representation of her. And she awaits, lonely on Detolf shelf, for whichever TLOU2 figures show up first.

:impatient:
Yeah the body would sure be the Biggest problem to try and figure out I am currently making my own abby figure to pose with joel/ellie/clicker from CCtoys from getting certain parts on ebay I've gotten most of them but I'm still waiting on the headsculpt and the pants and im trying to figure out what body i can use ive seen some "muscular" TBleague bodies on ebay that seem like they would fit perfectly with the headsculpt(which was the closest likeness i could find)I'm sure if I tried to get a muscular male body they wouldn't fit together but ill see what I can do If I can figure out how to post pictures on here I will definitely share the finish product

The Master Team Ellie will be released soon, honestly not sure how people will feel about it, biggest downside is the body which is the same one CCToys is using.

The Master Team Ellie will be released soon, honestly not sure how people will feel about it, biggest downside is the body which is the same one CCToys is using.

Did they updated the head sculpt? If so, how do you feel about it?

Did they updated the head sculpt? If so, how do you feel about it?

They did, I think it looks more like Ellie than CCToys's sculpt but there seems to be a wideness issue, CCToys is the exact opposite, the sculpt looks too narrow, the angry head could definitely be better in my opinion.

They did, I think it looks more like Ellie than CCToys's sculpt but there seems to be a wideness issue, CCToys is the exact opposite, the sculpt looks too narrow, the angry head could definitely be better in my opinion.

Oh, nice. Thanks for bringing the info, I appreciate it. :clap

Awesome I can't wait to see these guys when they release I originally had pre-ordered Master Teams version but when CCTOYS showed theirs off I just had to get it I know the heads won't be perfect but I'm sure they will at least be passable and people would just be happy to have them in their collection

Hey everyone just wanted to put this out there for anyone who is interested about the The Last Of Us Part 2 figures by CCTOYS I was scrolling around Giantoy the other day and saw that in their Q&A section for the figures they had said that they had gotten word from the supplier that the figure are "Differed" to August of this year this was posted on the 30th of April on their website just wanted to put out an FYI

Hey everyone just wanted to put this out there for anyone who is interested about the The Last Of Us Part 2 figures by CCTOYS I was scrolling around Giantoy the other day and saw that in their Q&A section for the figures they had said that they had gotten word from the supplier that the figure are "Differed" to August of this year this was posted on the 30th of April on their website just wanted to put out an FYI

Thanks for the news. I've never opened the Q&A link on any of their listings before, even though I've been buying from them on and off for over two years.

¿Alguien sabe algo nuevo sobre el lanzamiento o algo?
Nadie dice nada aquí, esto parece un secreto nacional. Cifras con más de 24 meses de retraso y nadie dice nada y si les preguntas se ofenden y se enfadan. Nunca me he encontrado con nada como esto pero ahora lo tienen fácil, siempre culpan al covid y así se apartan del camino por su incompetencia.

Nadie dice nada aquí, esto parece un secreto nacional. Cifras con más de 24 meses de retraso y nadie dice nada y si les preguntas se ofenden y se enfadan. Nunca me he encontrado con nada como esto pero ahora lo tienen fácil, siempre culpan al covid y así se apartan del camino por su .
CCToys doesn't give updates and their figures aren't delayed by 2 years it would be impossible since the game only came out a year ago, I've given updates on their behalf and if you actually go back in this thread you'll find them, I don't know why they're delaying longer than aticipated tho.

If you're by any chance referring to the 1/12 figures by LimToys which have been delayed as well, I've said we've completely remade the sculpts and bodies, and yes Covid is still playing a major role in production delays as it affects the business in many other ways than those you think of, it's not due to "incompetence" or us trying to cover it up, but if you really believe that you're free to start your own brand, set up the distribution chain, find the same talented artists, and put the same detail we put in our figures and making sure it's consistent in mass production, maybe you'll fare off better than us.

Last edited:
CCToys doesn't give updates and their figures aren't delayed by 2 years it would be impossible since the game only came out a year ago, I've given updates on their behalf and if you actually go back in this thread you'll find them, I don't know why they're delaying longer than aticipated tho.

If you're by any chance referring to the 1/12 figures by LimToys which have been delayed as well, I've said we've completely remade the sculpts and bodies, and yes Covid is still playing a major role in production delays as it affects the business in many other ways than those you think of, it's not due to "incompetence" or us trying to cover it up, but if you really believe that you're free to start your own brand, set up the distribution chain, find the same talented artists, and put the same detail we put in our figures and making sure it's consistent in mass production, maybe you'll fare off better than us.
Any problem, still waiting and anything else. At least i understand the actual global situation 😃

Looks like CCToys Joe(l) is shipping soon, just got invoiced. Apparently Elli(e) is still about a month away, at least according to giantoy.

Wonder if the delay means they made adjustments to Ellie, based on the problems with Master Team Ellie's tattoo? :unsure:

Finally this is great news I pre-ordered the 3 set pack from onesixthoufitters so if they are shipping Joel now and possibly making changes to ellie for a next month release I might see them at the end of September or early October hopefully

Wonder if the delay means they made adjustments to Ellie, based on the problems with Master Team Ellie's tattoo? :unsure:
I was going to refrain from saying anything but I feel like I have to, CC Toys's Ellie is facing some issues, the tattoo is somehow even worse that Master Team's and it rubs off at the slightests touch, they didn't change the sculpts and I just don't see Ellie in them (my opinion) apparently they're gonna try to fix the tattoo and also try to paint the body so the skin tone matches with the hands, which I don't think will work since they're using a phicen body.

They did change Joel's sculpt as previously mentioned but there's something off with it, the body also sucks so I would advise a body swap, the Clicker uses the same body but I haven't seen anything about that figure.

I'm not trying to disparage anyone from their purchase just letting you know what to expect when these arrive.

I was going to refrain from saying anything but I feel like I have to, CC Toys's Ellie is facing some issues, the tattoo is somehow even worse that Master Team's and it rubs off at the slightests touch, they didn't change the sculpts and I just don't see Ellie in them (my opinion) apparently they're gonna try to fix the tattoo and also try to paint the body so the skin tone matches with the hands, which I don't think will work since they're using a phicen body.

They did change Joel's sculpt as previously mentioned but there's something off with it, the body also sucks so I would advise a body swap, the Clicker uses the same body but I haven't seen anything about that figure.

I'm not trying to disparage anyone from their purchase just letting you know what to expect when these arrive.

Thanks for the insight.

One Ellie was always going to be wearing the hoody, and I already bandaged the arm on the Master Team, so the tattoo isn't going to be a problem.

Still have the unused angry sculpt from MT that could be used on CC Toys' if she doesn't look right in hand. Wouldn't be an ideal solution though.

If only MT had included two copies of the calm one, as I really love that sculpt!

51186315942_6d2fec2e1b_o.jpg

I was so taken with the calm one that I barely focussed on the angry version at all, and never even bothered to photograph it up close.

51196860726_6f0e14d337_o.jpg

I have a spare body for Joel that's able to match this pose:

TLOU2 Joel guitar.png

Only problem is that without some padding under the right thigh he keeps sliding off the chair!

As for the Clicker I don't know what I'm going to do. Because only the head is infected the rest of the body needs to be completely covered. He'll need longer sleeves and gloves.

Last edited:

Thanks for the news R_R_X I'm glad at least CCTOYS is at least delaying ellie to fix the issue with the tattoo hopefully they fix the issue and if I get mine soon hopefully I get with an intact tattoo so I can just put a clear coat like what I did with the Master Team version. I'm super excited to have the collection in my hands after a long wait plus as long as Joel and the clicker don't have a redman style body I'm totally fine with whatever body they used

Back