Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any shot LIM will take a stab at Joel, Ellie and Tommy someday? I would love to have all three. I’m mulling the Master Team Ellie…but it’s just not Hot Toys/Damtoys/LIM Toys quality and can’t convince myself to pull the trigger without knowing if LIM might try making her.

Is there any shot LIM will take a stab at Joel, Ellie and Tommy someday? I would love to have all three. I’m mulling the Master Team Ellie…but it’s just not Hot Toys/Damtoys/LIM Toys quality and can’t convince myself to pull the trigger without knowing if LIM might try making her.
R_R_X did post a little tease of possibly a 1/6 ellie and Joel possibly from the flashback sequences of part 2 or I should say updated character models of the first game showed off In part 2

Thanks for the insight.

One Ellie was always going to be wearing the hoody, and I already bandaged the arm on the Master Team, so the tattoo isn't going to be a problem.

Still have the unused angry sculpt from MT that could be used on CC Toys' if she doesn't look right in hand. Wouldn't be an ideal solution though.

If only MT had included two copies of the calm one, as I really love that sculpt!

51186315942_6d2fec2e1b_o.jpg

I was so taken with the calm one that I barely focussed on the angry version at all, and never even bothered to photograph it up close.

51196860726_6f0e14d337_o.jpg

I have a spare body for Joel that's able to match this pose:

View attachment 536707

Only problem is that without some padding under the right thigh he keeps sliding off the chair!

As for the Clicker I don't know what I'm going to do. Because only the head is infected the rest of the body needs to be completely covered. He'll need longer sleeves and gloves.
In my opinion the intial reaction to the Master Team sculpt was too harsh, yes there's a wideness issue but for me it captures Ellie more that the CCToys sculpt does, I've seen the final production sculpts of her and I was left disappointed, especially by the lack of seperate parts such as hair and teeth, the printing is also lacking compared to Master Team.

I would definitely recommend having the CCToys Ellie wearing the hoddie since I don't believe they will be able to fix the color disparity and tattoo issues, through no fault of their own mind you, seamless bodies just aren't made to be painted that way.

Nice! I really like that pose for Joel myself.

I know squat about the Clicker lol, well I do know it's using the same body as Joel but other than that I just assume it's pretty much what it was in the promo pictures.

62d37d76ebfbff3abf3f770e63a202dd.gif

Alrighty then....guess I'm waiting haha

Hey @R_R_X, is there any chance you might attempt Nathan Drake someday? There really hasn't been a "good" figure of him yet. Would imagine he, Sully, Elena and Chloe would be a nice little set.

Hey @R_R_X, is there any chance you might attempt Nathan Drake someday? There really hasn't been a "good" figure of him yet. Would imagine he, Sully, Elena and Chloe would be a nice little set.
he had a great figure, but item is incomplete and you have to mix with CC toys. but that is just for UC4.

Sadly no, I've tried but there's no interest from the rest of the team, I think a good compromise would be a head sculpt only but I still can't convince them.

Sadly no, I've tried but there's no interest from the rest of the team, I think a good compromise would be a head sculpt only but I still can't convince them.
That’s too bad. There are still a ton of people who want a new Nate sculpt to replace the Sideshow one from Uncharted 3. I’m sure they’d sell decently enough. I wonder why they’re so opposed to it.

That’s too bad. There are still a ton of people who want a new Nate sculpt to replace the Sideshow one from Uncharted 3. I’m sure they’d sell decently enough. I wonder why they’re so opposed to it.
The consensus is it won't sell well enough to warrant pouring the money, time and talent into it when there's other stuff to focus on and collectors who like the character already have either the Kai Studio or CC Toys versions, I disagree with it but I'm only one guy.

I think the problem with that logic is that both CC Toys and Kai Studio went with the older, Uncharted 4 look. If you wanted an Uncharted 2 or 3 Nate, or just a sculpt to replace the terrible Sideshow one, you’re out of luck.

Ive been trying to find a solution for forever to figure up my Uncharted 3 Nate. There just doesn’t seem to be one. Not without spending $1500 for a custom one.

I hope someday the team changes their mind. Or maybe Dean Tolliver will end up making one someday. Nate just deserves better than anything available.

For what it's worth I would be interested for sure if you guys would do a nice Nate. I have the CC Toys and honestly I was really disappointed with that figure.

I think the problem with that logic is that both CC Toys and Kai Studio went with the older, Uncharted 4 look. If you wanted an Uncharted 2 or 3 Nate, or just a sculpt to replace the terrible Sideshow one, you’re out of luck.

Ive been trying to find a solution for forever to figure up my Uncharted 3 Nate. There just doesn’t seem to be one. Not without spending $1500 for a custom one.

I hope someday the team changes their mind. Or maybe Dean Tolliver will end up making one someday. Nate just deserves better than anything available.
I am in progress of making U3 and U4 Nate. I have the Sideshow one and the head is so ugly I can't stand it. I took the head off even it's in the box. Nate doesn't deserve to have a head that ugly.

The reason most people make the U4 look is because it's the latest, most realistic and recognizable look Nate had, U4 is also the best selling game in the franchise and one of Sony's highest selling games to date so it only makes sense for most people to automaticaly go for that one.

As far as different heads it's all subjective, he had a different character model in every game he was in and naturally people will have different preferences, I think the CC Toys head would be good for a U2/3 Nate custom if it didn't look so vacant, the Kai studio is definitely the best option to date, aside from expensive customs as you said.

The reason most people make the U4 look is because it's the latest, most realistic and recognizable look Nate had, U4 is also the best selling game in the franchise and one of Sony's highest selling games to date so it only makes sense for most people to automaticaly go for that one.

As far as different heads it's all subjective, he had a different character model in every game he was in and naturally people will have different preferences, I think the CC Toys head would be good for a U2/3 Nate custom if it didn't look so vacant, the Kai studio is definitely the best option to date, aside from expensive customs as you said.
Makes sense - personally, I always thought Nate’s most iconic look was the Uncharted 3 look from the Rub al Khali desert, even if the most realistic look was Uncharted 4. I guess the remastered versions of the earlier games helped a bit.

The CC Toys sculpt is definitely the better option to replace the Sideshow figure with. It’s just so hard to find, I haven’t had any luck. I’m sure a repaint would go a long way on helping it a bit. Hopefully someday I can track one down.

Fingers crossed the team changes their mind someday.

I'm actually relieved I passed on part 2 Joel & Ellie. That story was so generic for my taste but I did grab the clicker! I love clickers design and I will be creating an infected look to the arms, hands, I don't feel like covering them up. As long as the head is good I'll be happy to modify the look even add better dirt and grime to the outfit. It'll be a while, I've got other projects in the works but I'll try to remember to share ideas and progress and id love others to do the same! Like to see what else is being done. I am still very hyped for the LimToys 1/12 part 1 set!

I'm actually relieved I passed on part 2 Joel & Ellie. That story was so generic for my taste but I did grab the clicker! I love clickers design and I will be creating an infected look to the arms, hands, I don't feel like covering them up. As long as the head is good I'll be happy to modify the look even add better dirt and grime to the outfit. It'll be a while, I've got other projects in the works but I'll try to remember to share ideas and progress and id love others to do the same! Like to see what else is being done. I am still very hyped for the LimToys 1/12 part 1 set!
Thanks for the support!
I think next year we will please many 1/6 collectors wanting more Last of Us stuff! :wink1:

Thanks for the support!
I think next year we will please many 1/6 collectors wanting more Last of Us stuff! :wink1:
Glad I decided to wait and see what you guys have in store! If there's a such thing as a suggestion box...a Tommy would be really cool to go along with Joel and Ellie. Again, not so much a request as a suggestion box idea.

Just out of curiosity, does the team over there have any thoughts on Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West stuff?

Back