Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer. I guess I’ll just cross my fingers and hope to get lucky. Glad I was able to pre-order this second release ahead of time. Good luck in your search! If you want to PM me, I may have a link that could be useful.

For those wanting or hunting for 1/6 scale figures of the first game, just wait...

I already own the part 1 Joel and ellie from cctoys and currently waiting for the part 2 set to come and making my own custom abby figure but if Lim is going to make their own 1/6 figures from the series I'm definitely picking them up can't wait to see

I don't know BL unfortunately it doesn't look like alot of people would want to see an abby figure from what I've seen but we can still hope

I don't know BL unfortunately it doesn't look like alot of people would want to see an abby figure from what I've seen but we can still hope

Yeah, thats sad but true.. such a cool character and would be a great duo with Ellie

Yeah, it'll likely never happen after being overshadowed by internet outrage, but I would have gladly picked up both Abby and Lev if they were made.

I'd LOVE an Abby. What's a tad sad is that she technically shouldn't be too hard to kitbash but that headsculpt is definitely gonna be the hardest part to get. I'd love to display her with a hammer during that rescue scene. As iconic as the golf club scene was, holy hell I'd feel a little dirty even trying to set that up. I'm gonna stay optimistic and keep hoping. :)

Other than that though, I'd also kill for a Jackson Ellie sculpt with her hair in a bun. I loved her look with the green jacket.

Back