Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing concrete to say in regards to that, we will likely continue the 1/12 line and there is a pretty cool idea we've thought about and seen thrown around in regards to 1/6 figures but it's not only my decision to make, besides a lot of people already have brand loyalty to CCToys because of their first Joel and Ellie releases, so even if we made our own versions in 1/6 a lot of collectors wouldn't bother because they are already satisifed with their CC versions.

Okay.. so I think I will wait for LIMTOYS decision [emoji1]
You guys are at same HT quality!

Kit has the new CC Toys figures listed now:

Clicker US$114 including delivery
Joel US$151 including delivery
Ellie US$174 including delivery

ETA Q4 2020-Q1 2021

https://www.onesixthkit.com/

(I typed 'US' in front of the amounts expecting the dollar sign to display as '?' as it has for months. Yet I see '$' - so maybe this site is finally getting fixed! :) )

Kit has the new CC Toys figures listed now:

Clicker US$114 including delivery
Joel US$151 including delivery
Ellie US$174 including delivery

ETA Q4 2020-Q1 2021

https://www.onesixthkit.com/

(I typed 'US' in front of the amounts expecting the dollar sign to display as '?' as it has for months. Yet I see '$' - so maybe this site is finally getting fixed! :) )
I expected Ellie and Joel to cost a bit more to be honest but $114 plus shipping is too much for that clicker.

I expected Ellie and Joel to cost a bit more to be honest but $114 plus shipping is too much for that clicker.

Shipping is included in all those prices, but I agree it is still a little high.

Somebody used to sell Clicker sculpts on Ebay. I can't even find any completed listings, but I think they were unpainted and the teeth weren't as detailed as CC's.

The price doesn't sound quite so bad when you start deducting $20 for the body, $35 for the clothes and boots, $2.50 for the stand... and end up with a head/neck sculpt for $56.50. (The specs also list a revolver, but I didn't notice in any of the photos so that could be an error).

Saying that they could just as well have sold the sculpt separately, so they wouldn't have to account for the expense of larger packaging and figure assembly, and we could've put the figures together ourselves from spares. I know I'll be ditching that blue shirt and giving him a long sleeved one instead.

200423siydu51icygd4nq8.jpg

With KGH's shipping quotes the price for all three is $19 cheaper than OSK, assuming you don't pay up front.

The shipping price is often higher when it's time to pay though, which would be another incentive to pay up front.

However, the number of errors KGH have made is starting to rack and up I'm far more inclined to stop ordering from them altogether. Kit has been much more reliable over the years. In fact, I don't think Kit has made a single error.

I've pre-ordered MT's Ellie, so one CC would suffice. Whichever ends up with the least impressive shirt or tattoo would get the hoody.

Since these are likely to be on the Pop Toys Xing (or Xing style) body it'll be a lot easier to bash more Ellies with the extra sculpts than it was working with the younger versions, especially if just going for concept art as from the Dark Horse book:

It would be hard not to order Joel or the Clicker, even if they require a bit of work. A long sleeved shirt is going to instantly improve the latter.

anyone can do a side by side comparison between CCtoys and Master?

also any reason they can't add straps to the rifle?

Shipping is included in all those prices, but I agree it is still a little high.

Somebody used to sell Clicker sculpts on Ebay. I can't even find any completed listings, but I think they were unpainted and the teeth weren't as detailed as CC's.

The price doesn't sound quite so bad when you start deducting $20 for the body, $35 for the clothes and boots, $2.50 for the stand... and end up with a head/neck sculpt for $56.50. (The specs also list a revolver, but I didn't notice in any of the photos so that could be an error).

Saying that they could just as well have sold the sculpt separately, so they wouldn't have to account for the expense of larger packaging and figure assembly, and we could've put the figures together ourselves from spares. I know I'll be ditching that blue shirt and giving him a long sleeved one instead.

200423siydu51icygd4nq8.jpg

Ellie 1.0 did not come with a body, but the packaging itself is so big you can put 2 bodies inside.

With the unlikelihood of a ready-made Abby figure, I've been thinking whether I could put something together to 'approximate an Abby'.

I had a go today using whatever I could find among my stash of spares.

Since her body type requires a figure with a fully covered body, I went for the Jackson look:

36445f18-816b-474f-93d9-3b5d165f6148-194525796.jpg

This video of the game skins/outfits was a useful resource:

The donor figure body is the VTS Dark Zone agent, Tracy, which is the typical skinny female body comparable to a Pop Toys Xing jointed. The first problem is bulking up the body enough, but not so much that you can't find clothes to fit.

I cut up a roll of cotton wool bandage, wrapped two strips around her lower torso, and wrapped her arms and lower legs. While putting the VTS jacket back on I pushed bandage strips into her sides to give her a blocky outline and eliminate the hourglass figure that the jacket naturally wants to give the figure. I also pushed bandage over her shoulders.

I found the padding which I previously removed from a Hot Toys Boba Fett or Snowtrooper (not sure which now). It resembles a pair of padded shorts that fill out the thighs and butt, and worked well on the VTS body.

I kept the original figure's boots and gloved hands. The sculpt is the VTS/DAM IDF Nachshol girl, which has auburn hair in a braided ponytail resembling Abby's. Eli from Magic Cube's Book of Eli donated the hat. No idea where the trousers came from, but I'd already put them on this figure since Tracy looked anorexic in her stock skin-tight jeans.

The backpack is from the VeryCool Camouflage Shooter with the DX11 Joker shotgun tucked into the side straps. It's probably possible to undo the chest buckle and tuck the small straps under the large ones.

50100937132_88ffe44d35_o.jpg

50100937177_3be3e4622e_o.jpg

50100937052_ff04f96be0_o.jpg

50100710706_aa1e077aff_o.jpg

With the unlikelihood of a ready-made Abby figure, I've been thinking whether I could put something together to 'approximate an Abby'.

I had a go today using whatever I could find among my stash of spares.

Since her body type requires a figure with a fully covered body, I went for the Jackson look:

36445f18-816b-474f-93d9-3b5d165f6148-194525796.jpg

This video of the game skins/outfits was a useful resource:

The donor figure body is the VTS Dark Zone agent, Tracy, which is the typical skinny female body comparable to a Pop Toys Xing jointed. The first problem is bulking up the body enough, but not so much that you can't find clothes to fit.

I cut up a roll of cotton wool bandage, wrapped two strips around her lower torso, and wrapped her arms and lower legs. While putting the VTS jacket back on I pushed bandage strips into her sides to give her a blocky outline and eliminate the hourglass figure that the jacket naturally wants to give the figure. I also pushed bandage over her shoulders.

I found the padding which I previously removed from a Hot Toys Boba Fett or Snowtrooper (not sure which now). It resembles a pair of padded shorts that fill out the thighs and butt, and worked well on the VTS body.

I kept the original figure's boots and gloved hands. The sculpt is the VTS/DAM IDF Nachshol girl, which has auburn hair in a braided ponytail resembling Abby's. Eli from Magic Cube's Book of Eli donated the hat. No idea where the trousers came from, but I'd already put them on this figure since Tracy looked anorexic in her stock skin-tight jeans.

The backpack is from the VeryCool Camouflage Shooter with the DX11 Joker shotgun tucked into the side straps. It's probably possible to undo the chest buckle and tuck the small straps under the large ones.

50100937132_88ffe44d35_o.jpg

50100937177_3be3e4622e_o.jpg

50100937052_ff04f96be0_o.jpg

50100710706_aa1e077aff_o.jpg

With the right custom sculpt this would look pretty good. I love that you?re dedicated to make an Abby. I find her just as important as Ellie is in the LOU2 setting.

With the right custom sculpt this would look pretty good. I love that you?re dedicated to make an Abby. I find her just as important as Ellie is in the LOU2 setting.

I feel the same with regard to the character. Ellie and Abby are two sides of the same coin, inextricably connected for almost the entire game.

Finding the right sculpt will be the most difficult part of it. This was the closest I could see among my figures in terms of facial structure and hair. She looks better under subdued lighting, so she'll be going to the back of shelf, but I found it impossible to get a clear photograph of her in a low light.

Meanwhile I cut the buckles holding those chest straps so she looks a little more like she belongs in the world of TLOU.

50101255492_93e74e6591_o.jpg

Wow, that?s a sick figure.

This backpack is pretty close to what she has in the game

ebay.nl/itm/402321490253

Other than that and the headsculpt, it looks pretty amazing.

Wow, that?s a sick figure.

This backpack is pretty close to what she has in the game

ebay.nl/itm/402321490253

Other than that and the headsculpt, it looks pretty amazing.

Thanks. :)

This is her backpack in the game:

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's based on the old Swiss army design:

img_4370.jpg

Though the game designers added straps to the side to store weapons.

Does anyone know if cctoys are re-releasing the original last of us 1 figures? I'm selling mine currently and a potential buyer informed me that they will be releasing them again.....is this true? Or is someone trying it on with me?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if cctoys are re-releasing the original last of us 1 figures? I'm selling mine currently and a potential buyer informed me that they will be releasing them again.....is this true? Or is someone trying it on with me?

Thanks!

Never heard such news, he 's probably trying to lower the price.

There are a couple of Chinese sellers who claim another lot of these are incoming, but I don't know if they know something the rest of us don't, if they have these mixed up with the figures from the new game somehow, or if they are simply pre-selling product that is long sold out, and are waiting on orders that are never due to be filled, and they missed the memo. I suspect the latter, but you never know.

Thanks guys. Hmmm, I think its confusion with the new cctoys Joel and Ellie.....but you never know.

Thanks!
As far as I know they have no plans to re-release the figures of the first game and retailers have been out of stock for a while now, they're either confusing it for the Part 2 figures or trying to pull a sneaky on you.

In any case ask yourself why would this person even be negotiating a price if they knew CCToys will re-release the figures (which they're not) and they could purchase them brand new?
8Ergyhp.gif

Unless you're selling them for a cheap price which I assume you're not given that they are sought after figures and they want you to go even lower.

As far as I know they have no plans to re-release the figures of the first game and retailers have been out of stock for a while now, they're either confusing it for the Part 2 figures or trying to pull a sneaky on you.

In any case ask yourself why would this person even be negotiating a price if they knew CCToys will re-release the figures (which they're not) and they could purchase them brand new?
8Ergyhp.gif

Unless you're selling them for a cheap price which I assume you're not given that they are sought after figures and they want you to go even lower.

some people don't want to wait. and looking for used for better price.

Back