Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little update on both the CCToys and Master Team figures, CCToys changed their Joel sculpt, Master Team added a journal to their Ellie that's completely readable.
I think they both plan on releasing after CNY but Master Team will probably release first.

Also thanks for the feedback, I could definitely see the show getting official brands out there to do figures from it, but it will depend on how well it is recieved, for the people who never played the games, the HBO versions will be the only ones they know so official video game versions may not come to fruition as a result.

Can?t wait to see final product comparison of both CC and MT, so I can decide which one I?ll take

Imade her eyes 5% smaller and looks almost perfect for me:
GPSwuT4.png

original:
OoXw1Ow.png

the-last-of-us-part-2-ellite-900x503.jpg

09_TLOU2-Interview-Blog-Featured-Image.png

Man I'm giddy with excitement about this set i preoredered the 3 figure bundle with Joel, Ellie, and the Clicker i hope it releases in march at least. I know it wouldn't happen cause of the controversy but i would love to get an Abby figure as well.I want these figures so bad

Hey R_R_X sorry to bother I know you must be busy with your company and all but about the update you were telling us about Have you by chance seen the changed headsculpt of Joel from CC toys and if you did do you think they improved i thought it looked pretty good before i heard they changed it just wanted to ask if you had a minute?

Hey R_R_X sorry to bother I know you must be busy with your company and all but about the update you were telling us about Have you by chance seen the changed headsculpt of Joel from CC toys and if you did do you think they improved i thought it looked pretty good before i heard they changed it just wanted to ask if you had a minute?

I've seen the unpaited sculpt only, it is a bit better imo but still not quite there, he still seems to have the slim face structure which could be a casting issue.

I've seen the unpaited sculpt only, it is a bit better imo but still not quite there, he still seems to have the slim face structure which could be a casting issue.

And what about Ellie? Is there any update on her headsculpt? And they fixed her machete?

And what about Ellie? Is there any update on her headsculpt? And they fixed her machete?

Her head sculpt is the same as the promotional pics, not sure if they've changed it in the meantime, I don't think they did, there wasn't even talk of machetes so I'm going to say it hasn't been fixed.

Her head sculpt is the same as the promotional pics, not sure if they've changed it in the meantime, I don't think they did, there wasn't even talk of machetes so I'm going to say it hasn't been fixed.

Thanks!!

These are so cool and a glimpse of what could've been if they had gone in another direction.

The same youtuber has also posted videos of playable Joel mods and they're very interesting, you can hear Troy Baker recorded all the panting, grunts, screams you would normally hear during gameplay.

That's really cool especially since it's not a pc game I'm sure it was a bit more difficult to mod those out I really like the game as a whole as it is and I'm a very big fan of the first was I sad that things went in a certain direction,yes but overall I loved that the game went in those directions to tell this type of story for me it made me question and relate to the characters and immersed me in that world and by the end of it contemplate and think of what happened I'm still thinking about it to this day and still finding out new things about it.Ive played a ton of games in my lifetime so far especially story driven ones and I will say this, no game has ever had me think about it for months and months on end, Had me come back to play it over and over again and had me ball into tears while playing it and long after.Its a sad game a really sad game but in some ways it is hopeful especially the ending and I know that not everyone liked this game and that's fine everyone has an opinion and I understand people not liking the game even though I don't agree with certain things that they might say about it I respect their opinion I just hope one day people can come back to this game and give it a another chance ok just wanted to get that out there it's not very coherent or structural nor does it really say alot about the game as well I tried to not say any major story beats even though the game is almost a year old already that is crazy anyway I cannot wait to see the release pics of the cctoys set and mttoys ellie I'm sure they are going to look amazing

I have to say that I?m VERY excited for the Part II figures coming out. Sadly, I missed the release of the first set.

Does anyone know of any stores that may still have them in stock somewhere?

The first set are loooong gone, I'm afraid, such is the way with third party releases. If you want them you have to snap them up quickly, because most disappear soon after release, and you'll then struggle to track the good ones down even via ebay after that, and if you do expect to pay through the nose. But unless you find a collector willing to part with one, ebay is pretty much your only bet at this point.

I had my order for the deluxe TLoU set fall through as the seller had over-allocated and never got enough sets in, then I managed to find a replacement, but covid hit and they couldn't ship to me, they sold out of the last of their stock before that got sorted, then I found a set on ebay which the seller assured me was coming into stock, but months later and it never did, and the seller was a pain in the ass who wouldn't refund and kept promising 'next week' until I finally forced a refund out of him, so I haven't had a lot of luck with these myself. I've been kitbashing a Joel with the hopes of one day finding an Ellie set to go with him. In the meantime I'll just have to settle for Lim's 1/12 set and the upcoming Joel and Ellie from the sequel.

Good luck in your search, hope you have more luck than I had... :lol

Back