Cat Toys 1/6 scale CT-001 Female Character Set Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT confirmed they will be making Suicide Squad figures so this figure is completely off my radar now, unless for some miraculous reason they decide not to make Harley.

It is a very cool looking figure, but yeah, if I'm going to get a Harley from this movie I want it to be one that looks more like Margot Robbie. Especially after the huge impression she made in that last trailer.

Mine is scheduled to ship out this week.

From the in hand pictures I've seen online, I believe this set should for now placate those with a need/want for a 1:6 Harley based on the upcoming film.

I wouldn't necessarily hold HOT TOYS to their words on Harley being designed/produced by them.

The offering from CAT TOYS is a good budget offering. If HT does produce their own version of Harley, it'll be of higher design and quality. Of course, it'll also be at a much higher price point (> $200.00).

I picked up one of these the other week. Not bad quality for the price, wish it came with a bat or mallet but oh well. Shoes are done really well, exceeding what appears to be coming from HT. Only complaint is lack of tattoos but that can be easily rectified. I have no body that remotely matches the pale head so it is what it is!

WD4FPhN.jpg

8uR619L.jpg

qTu2iYU.jpg

I used a phicen body for it, it wasn't too bad but I could never get the feet fully through the stockings but since they're in the shoes anyway it sorta doesn't matter. Getting the stockings on wasn't as bad as I feared as the rubbery phicen bodies sometimes the clothing sticks in spots.

Back