Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The First Avenger: Captain America Discussion Thread

So is this the costume?

capam1.jpg

https://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=32401

Needs Wings!!

Are those renders legit? Looks okay. I like how the stripes on the abdomen is done.

I believe this is the WWII era look. If so, it's perfect, IMHO.

And, yes, the renderings are accurate according to JoBlo reps who saw the actual suit on set last week.

That is so not the WWII version...looks too modern.

Yeah, you wouldn't want a guy in an American flag suit with a big A on his forehead to look silly.

then why bother right?...spider-man didnt look silly..Cap would be no different..this whole realistic thing is absurd...its comic book character and comic characters are not realistic

I am sure the modern suit after WWII version will have the Wings. there are insiders claiming this..guess we'll see

I'm fine with it.
HT should do a good job.
Its Evans Ive got a problem with.

I actually have faith in Evans, it's Johnston I worry about. I have to keep thinking of the Rocketeer as that is still a fav of mine.

I absolutely love the suit that Marvel Studios has going here. SO happy they went with the helmet/domino mask look in one. While I'd wish his lower torso had more red, I really dig it. The shoulder pads are a great touch, but the shield I wish was more of a throwback instead of being more modern. It's my fav shield and was hoping they would save it for Avengers.

Yeah Johnston worries me as well.
At the very least I want a good HT figure out of this.

Yeah I'm still concerned about the entire trying to fit in plot. I'm hoping that has been exaggerated.

Back