Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The First Avenger: Captain America Discussion Thread

don't worry guys trailer will be out tomorrow . . . . . . . . . .or

friday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ah lets be nice to the kid. She's 13 getting a chance to do something cool for a few mintues. Let her have the time and then she'll go back to living a normal life.

trailer is out !!!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7BBXXnYoIVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Decent enough trailer but Tommy Lee Jones narration sounds like he's bored and on oxycodone.

Decent enough trailer but Tommy Lee Jones narration sounds like he's bored and on oxycodone.

Sorry to disagree with you.. but that was AWESOME. Much better than I anticipated. The character is instantly likeable; weak at first yet resolute. Even after he's been suped he doubts 'i don't know if I can do this'... action sequences look great.... and tommy says, "we're gonna kick adolf hitler's ass!" or something like that. NICE

Whoa! Cap is looking better and better! :rock :rock :rock

Slapped-by-Glenn-Ford-640.jpg
:wave

The trailer is out... and everyone is posting smileys regarding animated gifs?!?!

I already posted that I liked the trailer. See...

Whoa! Cap is looking better and better!

I can't wait for this movie to hit the theaters! :yess:

Yup, that was pretty awesome. Digging everyting I've seen.

Looking forward to it in HD... So I can have a decent look at it. I was a little underwhelm by it. But I really liked the look of the film so far!

Looking forward to it in HD... So I can have a decent look at it. I was a little underwhelm by it. But I really liked the look of the film so far!

<iframe title="Twitvid video player" class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="360" src="https://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=ATCDK&autoplay=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I agree with Wake, the trailer gives hope for a decent story alongside the action. Plenty of human struggle which done correctly could make a good film. I like everything thus far.

I'm over the moon with the trailer. Very cool.

Wow, this looks great. Evans looks amazing. :drool

Back