Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Bucky but I don't know if he has enough personality to be the leader of the avengers. Same with stark I wonder when he'll be replaced...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think if Cap (Evans) does die in CW, he'll return in IW Pt. II.

But who knows. :huh

Evans has expressed that he'd be open to returning to the MCU after his contract is fulfilled if approached by Marvel Studios.

of course he will- he has zero box office draw in any other role..

he has zero box office draw in any other role
large.png

of course he will- he has zero box office draw in any other role..

It's true...and the same goes for the Thor actor :lol To be honest, even RDJ hasn't had a hit outside of Marvel in about 7 years. The same goes for Loki and most of the other actors too...must be a Marvel curse or Marvel bullying other studios :lol Ironically, the actor with the best career in that group right now is the actor with the lamest character, Hawkeye. He's awesome when he's not playing Hawkeye.

SLJ (4.3billion) is the 2nd highest grossing male star after Harrison Ford (4.7 billion).

ScarJo is also a big box office draw outside of Marvel, then that Hawkeye actor.

The rest are all dead weight. :lol

Last edited:
It's true...and the same goes for the Thor actor [emoji38] To be honest, even RDJ hasn't had a hit outside of Marvel in about 7 years. The same goes for Loki and most of the other actors too...must be a Marvel curse or Marvel bullying other studios [emoji38] Ironically, the actor with the best career in that group right now is the actor with the lamest character, Hawkeye. He's awesome when he's not playing Hawkeye.
RDJ has had the sherlock films and the judge though. They have all been hits I just think these marvel films keep him busy and financially content enough. He hasn't had a failure that he's been a lead in. The films he has been in have done well--and I'm pretty sure more directors would love to have him in films.
SLJ is the 2nd highest grossing male star after Harrison Ford.

ScarJo is also a big box office draw outside of Marvel, then that Hawkeye actor.

The rest are all dead weight. [emoji38]
Who is SLJ?

Yeah, but SLJ isn't leading any of the films... he's in like a hundred films as a side character :lol I wouldn't say he is a box office draw.

Hawkeye dude... doesn't his films do better when he's a side character too? Has he been the lead in anything other than Hurt Locker and the Bourne film? Did either of those do exceptionally, financially well?

Last edited:
RDJ has had the sherlock films and the judge though. They have all been hits I just think these marvel films keep him busy and financially content enough. He hasn't had a failure that he's been a lead in. The films he has been in have done well--and I'm pretty sure more directors would love to have him in films.

Who is SLJ?

Mace Windu. :lol

Yeah, but SLJ isn't leading any of the films... he's in like a hundred films as a side character :lol I wouldn't say he is a box office draw.

Hawkeye dude... doesn't his films do better when he's a side character too? Has he been the lead in anything other than Hurt Locket and the Bourne film? Did either of those do exceptionally, financially well?

If 4.6 billion and being in 2nd place behind Harrison Ford is not a box office draw then I don't know what is. :lol

According to Box Office Mojo, Ford has eclipsed Samuel L. Jackson's prior $4.63 billion record with a whopping $4.71 billion. Rounding out the top five are Tom Hanks with $4.33 billion, Morgan Freeman with $4.32 billion and Eddie Murphy with 3.81 billion.

Yeah, but my point is... nobody is seeing these movies for SLJ. He is just in 8/10 films released... :lol

Did anyone see Avengers for him? Or any of the other big blockbusters he's been in?

He isn't the lead actor or top billed in any of the films like Cruise, Dicaprio, Smith, Pitt, etc. Those are leading men... SLJ is not. I wouldn't consider him a box office draw...

Yeah, but my point is... nobody is seeing these movies for SLJ. He is just in 8/10 films released... :lol

Did anyone see Avengers for him? Or any of the other big blockbusters he's been in?

He isn't the lead actor or top billed in any of the films like Cruise, Dicaprio, Smith, Pitt, etc. Those are leading men... SLJ is not. I wouldn't consider him a box office draw...

You just may be right, Hateful 8 kind of bombed at the box office. :lol

It's true...and the same goes for the Thor actor :lol To be honest, even RDJ hasn't had a hit outside of Marvel in about 7 years. The same goes for Loki and most of the other actors too...must be a Marvel curse or Marvel bullying other studios :lol Ironically, the actor with the best career in that group right now is the actor with the lamest character, Hawkeye. He's awesome when he's not playing Hawkeye.

I forgot about Thor- Heart of the Sea..yeah whatever
I even think RDJ's recent stuff all are box office flops other than Holmes movies...
Marvel is gold for these guys..they can walk but are they that stupid?

Hawkeye dude... doesn't his films do better when he's a side character too? Has he been the lead in anything other than Hurt Locker and the Bourne film? Did either of those do exceptionally, financially well?

He isn't a big draw- he's in every other film made..lots of his stuff goes direct to video

I even think RDJ's recent stuff all are box office flops other than Holmes movies...

I would like to think it was up to Marvel and not the actors for when they were done with the films.

Marvel surely knows people will get tired of the same actors, acting in the same roles, over and over. :dunno

I'm hoping in phase three that 90% of the original Marvel cast pre-Avengers 1 is gone.

What has he been in that has flopped? I don't think he's genuinely starred in much else. I'm not looking at imdb but since his return in iron man, I remember him in tropic thunder which was well received, two sherlock films, the judge which seemed like a successful movie and he got praise for it, and due date...which I have no idea if it bombed or not.

I don't know if his projects have failed there just doesn't seem to be many of them.

Back