Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think just like CA:TWS, where the Winter Soldier was not actually the main plot of the movie, "Civil War" may actually just be a subplot, where IM's team just wants to capture Bucky. The trailer haven't shown anything with Zemo yet, or Crossbones, or where each side really stand on registration, it looks like they are just fighting over Bucky.

I seem to remember getting a warning about injecting politics into these threads recently, or does that only cut one way?

What politics. :lol
Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes_zpsb5ae609a.gif~c200

Who would you cast as SS?
Based on looks alone, probably Scott Eastwood, he's got Snake's cheekbones, his dad could be Big Boss.

Producers would probably cast Michael B Jordan or something...

Don't, those SH Marvel figures look weird.
Cap looks alright, will probably wait to see what they release of CW though.

Based on looks alone, probably Scott Eastwood, he's got Snake's cheekbones, his dad could be Big Boss.

Producers would probably cast Michael B Jordan or something...

He looks perfect...so that means Hollywood won't use him. Too bad, I wouldn't mind a figure with his likeness. I'm still waiting for a great MGS 2 Solid Snake figure. I thought Figma was going to be the one, but the $90 dollar price tag for a 6 inch figure with a mediocre sculpt stopped me from getting it. :( So I'm still waiting for that perfect Snake from MGS 2.

Jeff Bridges would make for a pretty great Big Boss in my opinion.

Scott Eastwood is a great choice for Solid Snake by the way, I don’t know if he’s a good actor or not but I don’t think thats really a role that would require a great actor.

Yea Clint like 10 years ago would have made a great Old Snake. Hugh Jackman would be my pick for a middle aged Big Boss, around Peace Walker.

Back