Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha it's been like that since either the first Thor or the first Avengers.

heya, i watched it on 27th here in Germany. Could be related to AUDI and the german / european investors maybe.... i remember Avengers AOU also being released in the US 1 week after europe...

It definitely is the best Marvel movie, if not the best comic book movie, ever made. RDJ brought his A game and new levels to Tony, and the fight scenes were just incredible.

Yep, that's the one most everybody is anticipating. I believe Scarlet Witch and Vision still need to go up for PO. And then there's the inevitable Crossbones, possibly Zemo and a shot-in-the-dark like Sharon Carter.

:slap how could i forget about SW and Vision. But yeah i'm gonna passed on them since i have the Aou version. I'll take Crossbones any day. And bring on Sharon Carter and Zemo. Just wish they had more distiguish costumes.

:slap how could i forget about SW and Vision. But yeah i'm gonna passed on them since i have the Aou version. I'll take Crossbones any day. And bring on Sharon Carter and Zemo. Just wish they had more distiguish costumes.

It's OK. :lol Vision will essentially be the same figure and SW's costume is somewhat similar to the NA version.

Scarlet Witch's costume is actually pretty different, so she makes sense as a new release. Vision, on the other hand... who knows with him. Maybe another tiny Ant-Man accessory?

You want a MCU Spider-Man figure? here it is:

1QNQNTX.jpg

Lifestream of this 3-pack reveal: https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAmerica/videos/1162658230431749/

Having watched the movie today has funnily enough tempered any itches I may have had for more figures at this point (there was really only Scarlet Witch I would have seriously considered) .. and it's not that I didn't enjoy the movie (I did) ... I'll spoiler tag just in case. I know I don't like even minor spoils.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back