Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad I have zero temptation on the BvS figures… makes more room for MCU goodness!!!!

I was thinking that, I love Batman and while I think the suit they have previewed looks ok it also looks off... May still buy the armoured up Batman but least it leaves more budget for MCU and Star Wars!

Alright, so my two biggest wants in terms of reveals and pictures for Civil War on the Toy Soul show floor are of Black Panther and hopefully Sharon as well. Oh and I can't wait to see the new head sculpt for Natasha. I think her hair in this movie is so far, the definite hairdo for Nat in all the movies.

My list for Civil War figure wants would be these:

- Sharon Carter
- Falcon (This one is a MUST -- New suit has had two straight MCU appearances)
- Scarlet Witch
- Black Panther
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- Bucky
- Spider-Man

Ironically, the only two I don't want are Cap and Iron Man, lol.
Cap's suit is too close to AoU to warrant a new release, not digging Mark 46.

Don't really see a need for Ant-Man or Vision from CW, Don't like/need War Machine 3.0.

Highly doubt the above list will be completed at all, but really wish they would do those.

My best guess is that Cap and Iron Man Mk. 46 will be the first two releases, sadly.

Last edited:
I have Widow, Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye on my "Must" list. I don't have a red/white/blue Cap (only Stealth) so I might pick him up too depending. I want to wait until Black Panther gets his own movie to snag him.

Sharon Carter, Falcon's New Suit, Cap (I skipped AoU), and maybe Black Widow and Hawkeye for me. No way I'm falling for the "only seen in the first appearance" costumes for Black Panther or Spidey at this point.

My "must" list for CW is actually pretty small...Mark 46, War Machine Mark 3, and Falcon. :lol Black Panther and Spidey are very strong possibilities too. Black Widow and Hawkeye are on my radar, but I'm very happy with the AoU versions so I'm not too sure about them. So many potential figures to choose from. :lol

Yeah, you know, you guys have some great ideas. The first releases of these characters usually aren't the best likenesses, so I think I'm gunna concentrate on getting CW Cap, look towards a CW Iron Man, TRY for a Nick Fury, go for a Deadpool either SS or HT with any luck....and maybe just wait until further releases from CW til Infinity Wars figure releases for Scarlet Witch, Falcon, The Vision and War Machine, maybe eventually pick up some Guardians from Infinity Wars too if they do that ultimate kickass cross-over for that monster of a movie-duo! They can only get better, right?
I'm gunna need to start looking at Minion Canon Fodder figures though. Like Chitauri on the after-market, hopefully some type of Minion Canon Fodder troops for Infinity Wars. I've been considering getting some cheap military 12 inch figures and modding them into Hydra Soldiers, too...

J

I'm going for Mark 46 n WM mark 3. Might get Sharon, BP and Spidey.
And would love to upgrade my Falcon. The rest i'm happy with my AOU version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must haves:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Crossbones

Dependent on the movie:
Spider-man (depends on if the new design is cool, if not ASM2 will do)
Black Panther (depends on how he is handled in the movie, hopefully he is a cool character)

Mark 46 and War Machine Mark 3 incoming

SfoWl5n.jpg

HT lost me with AoU over production- don't need any more 45th variant of any major characters

Back