Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a larger version of it:

image.jpg

I'd consider putting it on my Xmas list but I dunno...I have all the movies and it would seem excessive. I think I'll stick with asking for a hefty Sideshow giftcard ha

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Not about being famous. It's about the first look and what is being shown and used to sell the magazine. People know what the actor looks like. It's the costume that matters. If it was just Bozeman in a black suit and no helmet/mask that doesn't help bring eyes. With cap and iron man it's about the suit not the helmets.

Not about being famous. It's about the first look and what is being shown and used to sell the magazine. People know what the actor looks like. It's the costume that matters. If it was just Bozeman in a black suit and no helmet/mask that doesn't help bring eyes. With cap and iron man it's about the suit not the helmets.

Personally, I like my superheroes with their mask on. I honestly do not care about the actor's face underneath lol.

Anyone think that Tony will stick with ONE Iron Man suit for the entire movie? :rotfl

You know Hot Toys is hoping he doesn't!

Anyone think that Tony will stick with ONE Iron Man suit for the entire movie? :rotfl

You know Hot Toys is hoping he doesn't!
I really hope it's just one...I'd rather enjoy this one awesome suit than have him change to one near the end that barely gets any screentime.

Plus I don't want to have to grapple with buying a second armor ha

They did BP dirty on that cover, not so much bein masked but the "meow" and the comparison to a housewife....wow..blatant disrespect

When do you guys think they'd be likely to announce the new CW Cap figure? I'm not sure if they have a specific timeline they go by for that, as they dropped figures like Hill and the new Fury pretty close to ship as opposed to some other figures with huge lead times to ship dates. I blew it with AOU Cap 3 times, I'm not missing CW Cap. Need him for my Hot Toys 6th scale ideal Avengers setup!!!

J

Back