Capt. America is hollow and...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacktheRipper

Super Freak
Reaction score
dusty!
42e5v.jpg

33a87wx.jpg

52kjtz.jpg

Nice bust but he needs a cleaning. Was this thing sitting somewhere?:confused: A good thing is that the wings are not on his head. You have to put them on.

very nice sculpt..But Sideshow's empty Shells got to stop...

And WTF with the dust....:confused::confused::confused:

I'd be a bit suspicious honestly...

After really looking at him I think he's suppose to be dusty. I can't really take it off. It looks intentional. It doesn't really bother me, but I want to see what other's look like. The hollow thing really does suck. The sculpt is great and many will say that's what matters but when I pick it up I can't get the words "paper mache" out of my head. He doesn't feel $200+ worth

After really looking at him I think he's suppose to be dusty. I can't really take it off. It looks intentional. It doesn't really bother me, but I want to see what other's look like. The hollow thing really does suck. The sculpt is great and many will say that's what matters but when I pick it up I can't get the words "paper mache" out of my head. He doesn't feel $200+ worth

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

I doubt it's intentional too. Is it numbered? Maybe it's an AP that's been sitting out for awhile.

this is straight from SS. The number is high at 322 since there were only 400 exclusives.
The reason I think it's intentional is because there is no dust on the head or the base. The "dust" is only on the scales.

this is straight from SS. The number is high at 322 since there were only 400 exclusives.
The reason I think it's intentional is because there is no dust on the head or the base. The "dust" is only on the scales.

Hmmmmm....

This one totally warrants a phone call to the almighty SS.

" Yo, whats with the dust, does it come with a broom!?!"

I don't like these hollow pieces. I miss the solid ones like my Dracula bust. Damn thing weighs around 40lbs.

Back