Capt. America is hollow and...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In person mine looks like averone's. The flash brings it out more. The response I got from SS is that they are going to have returns contact me.:confused:
I wasn't asking for a return just inquiring if that's how they all came.:huh

The dust effect makes him look dirty below the neck. I think it's weird. If they want to do weathering effect, why not do it in all areas to make it even?
And for those who have received this, how heavy / light is this LSB? Anyone can help?
I have not received mine yet and just want to prepare the room on the shelf. Thanks.

I just got my shipping notice, it comes Friday! I was having second thoughts, but after those pics I'm getting excited!

Some of the guys think I work for Sideshow! LOL :lol

Im happy you like it, its very nice when its next to the other Caps!
I wish this was 1:1!

SS didn't say it was damaged or that it wasn't damaged they just want me to send it in for an exchange.

I have a Cap also and it is very dusty looking also - The mask is solid blue with no darker areas, but under the scales of his suit, there are browinsh gray areas. If it was not on purpose, then it looks like they used thin paint on the scales.

I know this thread got derailed with whether averone works for SS or not.:maul:confused:

As I mentioned earlier I emailed SS to just get a "Yes, it was meant to look like that," or "No, it was not. Do you want an exchange?" SS didn't answer they just said send it back and will exchange it. Even when I asked again after they were asking for pics nothing was said but wait for the UPS label and RA#.:confused: I guess it's damaged.

I just got mine at work, I set him up in my office for the day. I have the same "dusty" look on mine, but I have to say, I kinda like it, it gives the bust some depth to it from a distance. I also have some "dusting" on the mask so it looks more natural. The hollow part is annoying, but you can't tell when you're just looking at him, so I'll survive.

Just got mine and I simply love it.......it is one beautiful bust.
Now as far as it being hollow.....takes the fear away from putting it on a glass shelf......But I can understand those who would want a heavier piece.....anyway glad I got it.

I received not so lucky #13 today. :monkey2

CapLSB.jpg

WTF! If you look at the exclusive Cap LSB page at Sideshow it isnt on second chance, you can only sign up for the weight list...but it shows "Low Quantity alert" with almost 80 pieces available!! I wanted to use my rewards points on him....this makes me unhappy! :banghead

Back