Capt. America is hollow and...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the design of the paint. Look at the seams on his mask, they are the same color. Looks like a wash or something to show the scales better. Also look around the neck, same color. It looks like an attempt to shadow the piece.

I started thinking the same thing. I emailed SS. See what they respond with. I don't mind sending it back since the number ain't all that special.

After closely examining the photos my conclusion is that if it is intentional it was not supposed to look like dust but more of a shading to give the scales high eye relief..In anycase it one of those situations where I must see it in person to really tell. I should have mine soon enough........but I certainly don't care for the dust look.
The pics on the site doesn't show up like this.....must wait and see.

The one pictured on SSC's site does have a wash on the scales. Would you mind taking a shot of this in normal light? THe flash shows the true colour, but I'd like to see what it looks like without a flash.

I thinks its supposed to be shading, and it looks like yours got over done a BIT. Still looks killer, too bad its hollow.

I just got my CAP LSB EX today. I am not sure what to think about the dirt! The fact that its not on the box cover bothers me.He looks like he was in a war zone or something. If you look at the PF CAP you can see that he is squeaky clean compared to the LSB.
Still its got that square CAP Jaw, I like it!

Here are some pictures, enjoy:

2sako6e.jpg

5zio84.jpg

2la635c.jpg

30cxcgz.jpg

333ib6o.jpg

1zgzrxx.jpg

34o8zyv.jpg

6pu52p.jpg

2hevp6d.jpg

So the Shading is legit..very nice pics by the way...

Back