Can a 40-year-old date a 27-year-old successfully?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know Solidus made my other thread about my last girl but I've been talking with this one girl online, me and her hit it off and have already talked on the phone and everything the only problem is she's 27 years old and I'm 40. We're friends on Facebook and she seems like a legit nice person and here's a picture of her.

image.jpg

As you can see there are a lot of perks to this girl she's 27 years old but is in fantastic shape and likes cause play like I do, but the question is that she is still 27 and I'm 40. Is there potential for a future here or not? She is a few states away but wants to come up to the city soon and we've been talking seriously it really hit it off. I'm not sure what to do but I really like this woman..

I know Solidus made my other thread about my last girl but I've been talking with this one girl online, me and her hit it off and have already talked on the phone and everything the only problem is she's 27 years old and I'm 40. We're friends on Facebook and she seems like a legit nice person and here's a picture of her.

View attachment 167823

As you can see there are a lot of perks to this girl she's 27 years old but is in fantastic shape and likes cause play like I do, but the question is that she is still 27 and I'm 40. Is there potential for a future here or not? She is a few states away but wants to come up to the city soon and we've been talking seriously it really hit it off. I'm not sure what to do but I really like this woman..

hey bro, if you dont go for her do me a solid and pass me that number! she's closerto my age, i wouldnt pass that up if i were you!

28 dated a 40 year old ....check
32 dated an 18 year old.....check
I wonder if the wife would approve at 47 I date a 60 year old....bucket list item?

View attachment 167823

We dated the same waifu?! :horror

tumblr_mdym34rK931rb5iuho4_250.gif

Back