BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salute to all. Not familiar with posting links but Justin did a review on this beast.

Here you go:

I'm a bit surprised that Justin didn't get the deluxe version (rubber tires, rotating tires, front wheels that turn, suspension, lights, etc.), but nevertheless he seems happy. And let's not use this video to play the "Ab-solutely fan-tastic" drinking game - we'll all end up hospitalized with alcohol poisoning. :lol Although to be fair, he may have said "ab-solutely awesome" just as often.

p.s. - Your first post? Welcome aboard!

Here you go:

I'm a bit surprised that Justin didn't get the deluxe version (rubber tires, rotating tires, front wheels that turn, suspension, lights, etc.), but nevertheless he seems happy. And let's not use this video to play the "Ab-solutely fan-tastic" drinking game - we'll all end up hospitalized with alcohol poisoning. :lol Although to be fair, he may have said "ab-solutely awesome" just as often.

Because the Deluxe one isn't ready and all he is trying to do is to boost the awareness and hopefully sales for Jazz Inc with the initial release.

It looks great. Just one payment to go for this bad boy!

Ordered the Deluxe and JL kit, but didn't order the road base, don't really think it needs that accessory.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It looks great. Just one payment to go for this bad boy!

Ordered the Deluxe and JL kit, but didn't order the road base, don't really think it needs that accessory.

Congrats! Do you have plans on how to display it? I can't find any ikea shelves that fits this!

Yes,thanks. Lurked for some years but I have this beast on order and want share in its beautiful glory ��

Because the Deluxe one isn't ready and all he is trying to do is to boost the awareness and hopefully sales for Jazz Inc with the initial release.

Ah! I skipped ahead at one point, so I must have missed that tidbit. I just recalled his describing the static tires and lack of lights both being "perfectly fine for me" so I assumed he wasn't interested in spending the extra $299. Which would be perfectly understandable. :lol

I've been eyeing those for awhile, do share some pictures when you receive yours!
Sure thing. I'll have the car before the cases though, so in the mean time I'll probably just display it on a desk for now lol

Here you go:

That was the deluxe version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, those are rubber tires, and they do rotate and turn, he just didn?t show that. You can also see the suspension in one shot but he didn?t demonstrate that

I just remembered that the Deluxe has lights, Justin didn't fully showcase the capabilities of the Justice Mobile tho. Like the rotation of the wheels or suspension.

I feel like it's reviewed on haste, hope he'll revisit sometime soon.

I just remembered that the Deluxe has lights, Justin didn't fully showcase the capabilities of the Justice Mobile tho. Like the rotation of the wheels or suspension.

Yes, it did have those features, maybe in his excitement he forgot to show that

Sure thing. I'll have the car before the cases though, so in the mean time I'll probably just display it on a desk for now lol

Thanks man! Mine will be in the packaging until I find a suitable case.

Yeah I figured that he's excited to showcase the vehicle.

I sure hope he does another review to review the capabilities.

Thank you again for crafting this masterpiece, I can't wait to receive mine. :clap

Congrats to JazzInc on such an amazing job with their BVS/Justice League Batmobile! :)

Yes, those are rubber tires, and they do rotate and turn, he just didn?t show that. You can also see the suspension in one shot but he didn?t demonstrate that

I must be blind - the lights were on toward the end of the review when he had Batman standing in the cockpit. I also missed the quick shot when he turned the lights off to show the lit up cockpit displays. :slap His not showing the tire rotation or steering was what threw me off. Those were rather odd omissions. Not to mention the suspension. But I'm in no position to criticize someone for missing something due to excitement. :lol

Back