BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we will ship out first come first serve, here is an indication of when yours will ship based on date of order.
[h=3]SHIPMENT DATES[/h][FONT=&quot]The Justice Mobile (and JL kit and Diorama base) are still in production (July 2020). We produce and ship in batches. The first bigger batch will be shipped end of August and that will include people who ordered the very first back in April, May and June of 2019. As for the fans who ordered later, this is an estimate of your shipping batch:[/FONT]
Initial order placed inEstimated shipping
Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2019End of Sep 2020
Dec 2019, Jan, Feb 2020End of Oct 2020
Mar, Apr, May, Jun 2020End of Nov 2020
Jul 2020End of Dec 2020

BTW, did you see this review?

Since we will ship out first come first serve, here is an indication of when yours will ship based on date of order.
[h=3]SHIPMENT DATES[/h][FONT=&quot]The Justice Mobile (and JL kit and Diorama base) are still in production (July 2020). We produce and ship in batches. The first bigger batch will be shipped end of August and that will include people who ordered the very first back in April, May and June of 2019. As for the fans who ordered later, this is an estimate of your shipping batch:[/FONT]
Initial order placed inEstimated shipping
Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2019End of Sep 2020
Dec 2019, Jan, Feb 2020End of Oct 2020
Mar, Apr, May, Jun 2020End of Nov 2020
Jul 2020End of Dec 2020

BTW, did you see this review?

Hi Joost,

Is that the order date placed or the date when it is fully paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone knows the exact dimensions? Can't find them on the website. Thanks!

From an early video:

1020.2mm long x 560.4mm wide x 276.9mm high (40.2" x 22.1" x 10.9"). That was for the basic vehicle (didn't include the JL kit or base). Judging by the above video, I don't think the JL kit changes its height - it looks like the rear spoilers are still higher.

From an early video:

1020.2mm long x 560.4mm wide x 276.9mm high (40.2" x 22.1" x 10.9"). That was for the basic vehicle (didn't include the JL kit or base). Judging by the above video, I don't think the JL kit changes its height - it looks like the rear spoilers are still higher.

Thanks, man! Damn, that's big! I have space for the 1989 but this one will be a tight squeeze, if I get it.

Thanks, man! Damn, that's big! I have space for the 1989 but this one will be a tight squeeze, if I get it.

Capture111.jpg

She looks darker in the review, the lighting ?

I'm sure the lighting is part of it - it definitely looks darker there than in either Justin's video or Joost's reverse unboxing video. But no doubt there will also be variation in the weathering, as these are all individually finished. The darker the better IMO...

Back