BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't being shipped from North America is it? I have always found shipping from the US and Canada to be absolutely ridiculous to Australia, even from companies that should have shipping deals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This isn't being shipped from North America is it? I have always found shipping from the US and Canada to be absolutely ridiculous to Australia, even from companies that should have shipping deals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No from Europe

A new video of the BVS Batmobile is up on YouTube, showing the final version of it.Unfortunately they've included something that's inaccurate to it's appearance on screen [no disrespect intended to JazzInc WHAT SO EVER as it's an amazing piece].However, on the front of the Batmobile, they've made one side a white colour, which it wasn't in the movie, but I've checked out some pics of it, and there's one picture I've found of the Batmobile on display in a show room, and you can clearly see it is in fact a white colour on the right front side, but I actually think it's the show room lights reflecting on that particular area on the Batmobile, making it appear it's white, when it fact it's still grey, so if JazzInc is reading this, maybe they can fix this, before it starts shipping out [ once again, NO disrespect intended]. :)

A new video of the BVS Batmobile is up on YouTube, showing the final version of it.Unfortunately they've included something that's inaccurate to it's appearance on screen [no disrespect intended to JazzInc WHAT SO EVER as it's an amazing piece].However, on the front of the Batmobile, they've made one side a white colour, which it wasn't in the movie, but I've checked out some pics of it, and there's one picture I've found of the Batmobile on display in a show room, and you can clearly see it is in fact a white colour on the right front side, but I actually think it's the show room lights reflecting on that particular area on the Batmobile, making it appear it's white, when it fact it's still grey, so if JazzInc is reading this, maybe they can fix this, before it starts shipping out [ once again, NO disrespect intended]. :)

It's not white, he just has strong lighting in his room. The silver they used is too bright, I would prefer a lighter grey.

105809947_10159494908197316_77425189170009062_o.jpg

106450522_10159494905342316_159382571456035236_o.jpg

106984858_10159494854577316_747198349608109511_o.jpg

It is the light coming right from above. it's silver and makes it look brighter than it is, but we will tone down that panel and add weathering in future builds for customers

Also an adjustment of the paint would be great as well. You painted on the panel where it doesn't have the repaired portion.

Thank you so much for listening to the fans!

Panel.jpg

It's great that JazzInc actually listens to what collectors want, unlike hot toys who make prototypes of collectables and displays them at conventions, after which they never see the light of day [BVS/Justice League/1966 Batmobiles just to name a few]....:mad::slap

Congrats to everyone who are getting this! I want one so bad but unfortunately I don't have the room to display it. Speaking of that, how is everyone planning on displaying theirs when they get it?

For those who wants a 1/12 BvS Batmobile, Jazz Inc has one up for order.

Make this your Christmas present. :clap

1/12 Ultimate Justice Mobile

This item will be released December 21, 2020.
Each one is custom made to order. If you want one, please pre-order here. We are offering only one version: this 1/12 scale Ultimate Justice Mobile. So extremely detailed, extremely limited and made to order.

WILL BE ABLE TO FIT THE 1/12 SCALE MEZCO TACTICAL SUIT FIGURE

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-12-ultimate-justice-mobile/

Anyone getting this, please be sure to post pics of both the Batmobile aswell as the display box! :)

Salute to all. Not familiar with posting links but Justin did a review on this beast.

Back