BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! I thought you might be crediting the photographer (like he was a friend with a photography business). :lol

I credited the owner, I believe you were blindsided by the awesomeness of the Justice Mobile. :lol

1111.jpg

Just finished paying this wonderful piece off, eagerly awaiting shipping confirmation. I got the JL upgrade as well. Joost and fam did a phenomenal job on this, so happy to have it in the collection.

Last edited:
Yeah I cannot wait for this to ship. I got the Bvs upgrade kit skipped in the JL parts and base. I never really liked the JL one I?m good with my RC version lol. I got the confirmation shipping for end of August scheduled but we will see perfection takes preparation thank you Jazz Inc.

I have to say that after seeing this I'm not overly confident that my Justice Mobile will arrive undamaged. I also wish the outer box didn't advertise what was inside ("Justice Mobile"). It's not that I don't trust the fine folks working for our delivery companies.......but I don't trust ALL of them. :wink1:

I couldn't help but laugh watching him install the batteries (@ 8:10 mark). Just flip it over right at the start BEFORE removing the canopy tape and adding the air foils, turret, etc!! Heck, if he was that concerned about something breaking, he could have put it back in the styrofoam and then flipped it over and removed the bottom half of the styrofoam. But his method is comedy gold. :lol

Do you guys think getting this batmobile has a good investment value down the road? I mean it is very well made and lots of details but also quite expensive. I am wondering if I should pull the trigger. The BvS movie did not leave a huge impact on me as the Keaton Batmobile and movies but I do agree that this looks badass!

Do you guys think getting this batmobile has a good investment value down the road? I mean it is very well made and lots of details but also quite expensive. I am wondering if I should pull the trigger. The BvS movie did not leave a huge impact on me as the Keaton Batmobile and movies but I do agree that this looks badass!

Check out these pictures from a client together with the other batmobiles. Maybe that?ll help
280fe5186e4a7c53a4695b5b186ac545.jpg

9f0c9ae8c5028522c2872354dc2e2685.jpg

Yes. Ours is the middle one
2a02f76d848ab4b5ca5a912836e6bc14.jpg

OK thank you. For some reason, maybe because of the camera angle they looked smaller and the 1/6th are usually huge. Any idea of the exact dimensions of the BvS in inches? trying to see if I can find a spot for it. Also if you guys decide to make the 1989 Batmobile I will definitely be sold on it day one!!!

Joost,

Are you making any modifications to the shipping box after hearing about the damage to Danoby 2's front wheel/suspension, or did you determine that the packaging wasn't the issue?

We have shipped quite a few and we only had two issues, but we are making changes to the styrofoam just to be safe. It's ridiculous what they did with Danoby's box though

We have shipped quite a few and we only had two issues, but we are making changes to the styrofoam just to be safe. It's ridiculous what they did with Danoby's box though
Hey JazzInc, what happened to Danoby's box?

They broke the styrofoam through cardboard that?s strong enough to hold a grown man even when empty

But we got this. And most arrived in great shape.

Thanks for the feedback. I assumed you'd be making some adjustments, but I also recognize there's only so much foolproofing one can do - those fools are so damn ingenious. :slap

Thanks for the feedback. I assumed you'd be making some adjustments, but I also recognize there's only so much foolproofing one can do - those fools are so damn ingenious. :slap

You have no idea, but regardless, we got your back

Hey JazzInc, you said 2 customers had issues with their Justice League Mobile, one of which i assume you mentioned was Danoby's, which was the other issue, if you don't mind me asking?

Hey JazzInc, you said 2 customers had issues with their Justice League Mobile, one of which i assume you mentioned was Danoby's, which was the other issue, if you don't mind me asking?

Correct, the other one also had damage near the fender (because they are essentially floating). so we're changing the way we pack that. Here you can see how strong the parts are now:

Back