BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name my boy band.

IMG_8979.jpeg

IMG_8981.jpeg
IMG_8982.jpeg

Is that Devil Hunter/Bear school armor Geralt worth? I’ve heard some negative reviews about it but the Ursine armor set is so good looking
NEgative reviews? I had him, and he was very good quality. I think most bad reviews are about the likeliness...

NEgative reviews? I had him, and he was very good quality. I think most bad reviews are about the likeliness...
The ones I had seen were mainly the likeness, articulation, and the lack of certain paints on the swords and such. But hearing you say he’s good quality has me wanting to get him hahaha. Are you able to switch the heads with the Buzztoys geralt?

Is that Devil Hunter/Bear school armor Geralt worth? I’ve heard some negative reviews about it but the Ursine armor set is so good looking
You have to get rid of the sculpt and the fur collar. Then it gets very decent. That real metal chainmail is beautiful.

This figure turns out really close to the prototype. And by that I mean they still don’t fix the small neck. Cavill’s neck built like a pillar it matches with the jawline. That’s why he looked good as Superman. He’s got the superhero’s neck from the comic book drawings.

Received mine today!!! It’s such a good figure!! The ankles aren’t too loose in mine either so I suppose I lucked out

Mine arrived today, & I decided to tweak the pauldron straps. They attach by small snaps, & since I won't ever display him without the armour, I just put in a couple of stitches to secure the straps to his shirt. Range of movement is unaffected, but the pauldrons are a bit less floppy.

Pretty pleased overall. Definitely not without his quirks, but I like him enough that I'm kinda tempted to look into getting him a TBLeague body, since I'm going to be getting one for VCToys Bayonetta soon anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_20230728_181704447_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230728_181704447_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230728_163630599.jpg
    IMG_20230728_163630599.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Yeah not impressed, 2 years ago this looked cool but now it just looks pretty meh. Wont be paying mine off.

Back