Building a 1:1 scale Good Guys Doll from Child's Play

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around the painting the shoes. They were a giant pain in the ass.

took me forever to mask them up, and even then they still bled through abit, and i had to touch them up.

Very happy with how they came out though.

Ill add the laces next....

5nnokp.jpg

v76s9j.jpg

33c2a1j.jpg

thanks guys :)

quick update... Just added the laces to the shoes. Now they are complete :D

next update ill show you the overalls i got. They are amazing!!! stay tuned......

1sipvt.jpg

2en98p4.jpg

Next update are the overalls.

I was lucky enough to get these made by Mr. Nagata. He is the guy who has been making all those amazing screen accurate good guy dolls. I'm extremely lucky he had these spare as he doesn't normally sell off individual parts.

These things cost me an arm and a leg, but i just had to have them. Apart from the head, i feel the overalls are the next important part of the doll and needs to be the best quality!

They are made from the exact same material and dyed the same colour as the overalls in the film.

These photos don't do the overalls justice, they are amazing quality!

For some reason the colour of the overalls came out weird with the lighting. They arn't an aqua colour like the photos show :/

309n5tc.jpg

33ueaua.jpg

v7ckfm.jpg

I took a couple of photos outside to show the true colour of the overalls. Very screen accurate :D

294gtw2.jpg

2ptng2r.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome coveralls. Getting close to putting this good guy together...

LOL they are overalls not coveralls :p I do the same thing and have to correct myself LOL. Its all because of Michael Myers haha

Yeah he is coming together nicely. Not too much more to go, I just need to get the body sorted, paint and hands and get a wig and im all set :)

thanks guys :) i know its expensive but it was also (what i believe) was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get them.

Chances of me finding anything near that quality again are extremely slim.

I knew if i didn't get them, i would be angry at myself for a very long time lol

What are peoples opinion on the body? ive decided to go with a soft body like the way the doll was during the filming scenes. When they would pick him up by the arm and move him around he was all floppy, even though in all the factory scenes in the films they made out like the whole doll was plastic. Ive decided id go with the floppy body to be more like the good guys dolls in the film. Plus in some ways its more cost effective.

What are peoples thoughts? Would you go with a soft or hand body?

I'd go with the floppy body to match the actual Chucky doll, rather than one of the generic prop dolls.

So..... after thinking along time, ive decided to not go with the head that i previously had as it wasn't bugging me with how inaccurate it was.

after bugging Mr. Nagata, he finally agreed to make me a good guys doll head. I will post a pic soon once its finished.

This head is going to look basically screen accurate with the exact same hair used on the good guys doll in the film.

Im extremely lucky because the hair is extremely expensive and hard to get and im getting the last of what he has for my head.

Stay tuned.....

Back