Building a 1:1 scale Good Guys Doll from Child's Play

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys. He is almost done!

getting this put together is a nightmare! i have to put the head in and then try and squish the padding around it, not easy!

ill hopefully have this done in the next few days

He is finished!!!!

i am extremely happy with how he turned out!

I cannot stress enough how much of a nightmare this was to put together, but its been worth it

Ill get some proper shots done soon. I just wanted to show people what he looks like now he's finished.

34zg9kl.jpg

2v1w70l.jpg

2d0m451.jpg

WOW! the accuracy is incredible mate! Not sure about the stuffing in the arms, but without a screenie from the film in front of me it's difficult to tell.
Great job :duff

Awesome Phil, congrats man! He looks great. It does look to me like his arm stuffing needs a little tinkering.

Dont ask me why but for me chucky is way more scary like this then the scarred faced one

Yep. My Mom is still scared of theTalking Tina doll from the Twilight Zone. Good Guy doll>Chucky.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Im still not happy with the arms yet. Ill play around a bit more.

The arm length is the same. I think the picture makes one look slightly longer than the other.

You guys are gonna think im crazy, but im leaning towards selling this. Ive seen others sell for around the $5000 u.s mark, and ive decided since ive had a baby that id like to try and buy a holiday house that we can visit when we want a break from everyday life. This would go a long way for a deposit for that.

:slap:horror:panic::panic::panic::panic::horror:slap

eh......if you can get 5K, do it. Trick or treat will have one soon. but not as awesome as yours.

It will be very hard to sell this for 5K. Keep it. Solid work dude!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back