Bring On FatBurn!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that at all. Killing him would make the trophy just that much sweater.

Maybe Fatburn is just a big puss who got lucky and found a place to hide. He never killed a single Pred but happened upon a few weapons?:dunno

That would explain why the Tracker didn't take a trophy as he was never hunting for him in the first place?

Maybe Fatburn is just a big puss who got lucky and found a place to hide. He never killed a single Pred but happened upon a few weapons?:dunno

That would explain why the Tracker didn't take a trophy as he was never hunting for him in the first place?

He'd actually killed a few. Rewatch the movie. :wink1:

To a cool sane Predator yes.... To the crazy weird Preds, they dont care.

We saw them do a live spine rip though and also saw all the trophies around the camp.

I think Noland was killed to easily. This dude had killed preds before so why not show him killing tracker or one of the super preds to show his skills? I didnt like that part of the movie.

He'd actually killed a few. Rewatch the movie. :wink1:

We saw them do a live spine rip though and also saw all the trophies around the camp.

Hey, I didnt say they didnt take them...but like someone else said, the rules dont apply to them. A normal Predator would not have stabbed paralyzed Topher grace, nor would they have taken human beings hostage.

They were loony. I took it they were sick of Noland existing. I mean, he's been killing their prey, and stealing their stuff....that can get pretty annoying. So they blew his annoying fatburn ass up!

The reason Tracker and the other lame ass Predators in that movie didn't take trophies is because they were too busy gardening and growing pretty little flowers. Garbage ass movie.

The reason Tracker and the other lame ass Predators in that movie didn't take trophies is because they were too busy gardening and growing pretty little flowers. Garbage ass movie.

7.jpg

Fatburns reaction to reading entire thread.

Hey, I didnt say they didnt take them...but like someone else said, the rules dont apply to them. A normal Predator would not have stabbed paralyzed Topher grace, nor would they have taken human beings hostage.

They were loony. I took it they were sick of Noland existing. I mean, he's been killing their prey, and stealing their stuff....that can get pretty annoying. So they blew his annoying fatburn ass up!

I dunno. IMO, if they're gonna nab Stans' spine and skull as a trophy, considering he really didn't accomplish much, nor was he much of a threat, they'd be more apt to take Noland's as well.

I dunno. IMO, if they're gonna nab Stans' spine and skull as a trophy, considering he really didn't accomplish much, nor was he much of a threat, they'd be more apt to take Noland's as well.[/QUOTe

He stabbed the SHEET outta the berserker . Thats why he got what he got ..... FATALITY , ha ha ha

I can't wait for this collectible. the Fatburn character is the best part of Predators. Im gonna get two of these FAT BOYS!!!!! BRING IT ONNNNN FATBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That $18 shipped's a pretty good price. :lol

Not bad at all. I had bid on one for 15 plus 2.50 shipping that I ended up losing yesterday. I've gotten lots of nice deals on BRDs through eBay over the last few months, Origins @ 8 shipped, District 9 @ 12 shipped for example. I wasn't in a rush to buy them and it worked out well.

When does Walking Dead come out? Next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back