Bring On FatBurn!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-4.jpg

What a crappy death for a character who supposedly killed 3 preds. Tracker didn't even collect a trophy from him. I thought they were all about that sort of thing.

Fatburn wasn't the main target of the hunt, and Tracker probably just saw him as one that got lucky.
Plus, the Berserker Predators were more interested in gaining information from their current prey and well, killing them

What a crappy death for a character who supposedly killed 3 preds. Tracker didn't even collect a trophy from him. I thought they were all about that sort of thing.

I was under the impression that this clan were not interested in trophies. However Tracker does have a trophy necklace. It looks like Predator bone mandibles.

^ That too.

Remember P1's trophy necklace and chest...necklace(?) things? The bones on them were from small, likely harmless animals.
The Pred mandibles could be from his first kill.. Who knows.

I just saw it as that Tracker wanted to flush to new gang, Royce and co, out of the rig to continue the hunt. Noland just got in the way.

Having said that, it would have been great for Tracker to take Nolands skull and wear it as a trophy for the rest of the film. But as we know, he gets blown up 2 minutes later:slap

They were more annoyed with him the anything. I thought the death was fitting. Remember, they arent normal Predators....they're more nasty. They've probably been looking for this guy for a while. They just wanted him dead.

They were more annoyed with him the anything. I thought the death was fitting. Remember, they arent normal Predators....they're more nasty. They've probably been looking for this guy for a while. They just wanted him dead.

Yeah, he was probably just pi$$ed at him and thought _____k it!:lol

Pretty much it. In the script, he says "But...I'm unarmed..."

BOOOM! Blown away. Much better then "Big Dog"....____ing Fatburn.

That be the point. No rules apply to these things.

I do hope we go back to some normal Preds for the next one though. :eek:

I just figured tracker was pretty pissed, so he was like "Yeah well ____ you" and just blew him up...

Okay, so, yeah. CP beat me to it!

I don't buy that at all. Killing him would make the trophy just that much sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back