Bring On FatBurn!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OHW2EEgX7FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The face sculpt needs to be the one at 0.32:lol

Your right he looks so Psycho! :cuckoo:

Your right he looks so Psycho! :cuckoo:

NolandCrazy.jpg

You mean the TV series that came out on Halloween last year and was cancelled after 6 episodes...?
If so, thats weird. I just found out this show existed last saturday, and finished watching the 6th episode about 20 minutes ago.
I can't believe it was cancelled, the show was freaken amazing...

It comes out on BlueRay Tuesday. :wink1:

I just googled it to see what was going on with it.. I read it was cancelled because of money..and not having enough of it. I guess that could be older information.
I REALLY hope it's back on, the actors/story/everything are perfect.

It was never canceled. Not only has there been more than enough money, but Season 2 was signed after AMC saw Episode 2, so I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but don't go back there anymore. :lol

Why would someone post all this information about a show being cancelled if it wasn't?!?! :panic:

It was believeable.

Why would someone post all this information about a show being cancelled if it wasn't?!?! :panic:

It was believeable.

Haters. Believe it or not there is a small group of people who actually think Survival of the Dead was better and that anything zombie done by Romero is genius while everything else is just a copy. I'm of the opinion that TWD was pure Romero while SotD was the knockoff copy.

I have no idea what you're talking about :rotfl..

Now I do! So this Romero guy is a huge Zombie movie-maker and pretty much brought the genre to the world.
After watching season one of TWD, I don't think ANY Zombie movie/series can compare. The show is perfect..

I have no idea what you're talking about :rotfl..

Now I do! So this Romero guy is a huge Zombie movie-maker and pretty much brought the genre to the world.
After watching season one of TWD, I don't think ANY Zombie movie/series can compare. The show is perfect..

Exactly. Romero was, at one point, the Godfather of the genre. After Survival of the Dead, he's become the Fredo.

Haters. Believe it or not there is a small group of people who actually think Survival of the Dead was better and that anything zombie done by Romero is genius while everything else is just a copy. I'm of the opinion that TWD was pure Romero while SotD was the knockoff copy.

Survival of the Dead.... :mad: That was the first horror movie I watched leading up to Halloween last year. You tried to warn me and I watched most of it anyway.... horrible. I think I got to the part where they got onto the barge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back