Bring On FatBurn!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.jpg

Fatburns reaction to reading entire thread.

predaturds.jpg

:wave

When does Walking Dead come out? Next week?
You mean the TV series that came out on Halloween last year and was cancelled after 6 episodes...?
If so, thats weird. I just found out this show existed last saturday, and finished watching the 6th episode about 20 minutes ago.
I can't believe it was cancelled, the show was freaken amazing...

You mean the TV series that came out on Halloween last year and was cancelled after 6 episodes...?
If so, thats weird. I just found out this show existed last saturday, and finished watching the 6th episode about 20 minutes ago.

I thought season 2 had been green lit?

Well, I have good news for you, Walking Dead was not cancelled and Season 2 starts in the fall. Season 1 was only six episodes long, not cut short due to cancellation.

Great show, eh?

I just googled it to see what was going on with it.. I read it was cancelled because of money..and not having enough of it. I guess that could be older information.
I REALLY hope it's back on, the actors/story/everything are perfect.

Oh, thank god..
This show really is amazing, I can't believe I just found out about it.

Sorry Ecko. :lol

I've FATBURN been FATBURN buying FATBURN episodes FATBURN on FATBURN Itunes FATBURN for FATBURN $3 FATBURN because FATBURN I FATBURN can't FATBURN afford FATBURN Cable FATBURN / FATBURN Dish..
So glad it's not cancelled :yess:

I really wish they would make this guy for real. Love his rifle laser what ever it is and besides he looks pretty cool in his Predator scavenger outfit.

I'd throw in my support and purchase a Noland if they made him, but I'd really appreciate it if they followed him up with an Isabelle with her badass sniper rifle.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OHW2EEgX7FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The face sculpt needs to be the one at 0.32:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back