BOLT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this today in 3D - and it was really entertaining. Not up to PIXAR standards, but funnier than most non-Pixar animateds have been in recent years. Great characters and some really cool effects in 3D. Funnier than Madagascar 2, although I think the animation in Madagascar may have been a little more challenging.

Recommended for the kid or the kid at heart.

I definitely want to see this but finishing in at number 3 isn't a great opening for a film that has been hyping since late Spring (They were showing the full trailers at Disney Resorts since May). It proves two things, the argument that Disney is lost in animation without Pixar and that the competition at the Box Office in modern times no longer guarantees Disney movie with every film they put out. This film has the writers of Mulan, Emperor's New Groove and part of the team of Cars.

Seems like this got better reviews than I expected. I will probably take the kids on Thanksgiving Day.

That's when I'm going to see it. I think Twilight sucked the life out of it's opening weekend, but I think it will do better over the holiday.

I saw it yesterday in 3D. I thought it was great. This movie will be the sleeper of the Holiday's.

I definitely want to see this but finishing in at number 3 isn't a great opening for a film that has been hyping since late Spring (They were showing the full trailers at Disney Resorts since May). It proves two things, the argument that Disney is lost in animation without Pixar and that the competition at the Box Office in modern times no longer guarantees Disney movie with every film they put out. This film has the writers of Mulan, Emperor's New Groove and part of the team of Cars.

This was the first Disney film to fall under John Lasseter's supervision since the Disney/Pixar merger. He scraped alot of the early work and even fired the original director. His hand definately showed, right down to the Buzz Lightyear style story. My10 year old liked it far better than Wall-E.

I saw it in 3-D too, and really liked it. Very cute story, some really funny jokes. It's definitely an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.

Back