Blunt Talk (Patrick Stewart TV Show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starz is really on a role. This, Black Sails, and Ash Vs Evil Dead. They're finally starting to compete with HBO though they still have a ways to go.

OMG! I love Patrick Stewart! But I don't have Starz. :(

Now he just needs Ian McKellen to guest star! :lol

I haven't noticed Stewart doing much of anything outside of Star Trek and X-Men over the last 20 some-odd years. Both characters being wise, experienced, and prudent leaders. Nice that he'll get a chance to play against type here.

I haven't noticed Stewart doing much of anything outside of Star Trek and X-Men over the last 20 some-odd years. Both characters being wise, experienced, and prudent leaders. Nice that he'll get a chance to play against type here.

He's done a lot of stage work, and horsing around with Sir Ian for our enjoyment. :lol

I've probably watched the trailer three times just to hear that "Please, Sir; Can I have some more?" I kind of want that as a text tone.:lol The trailer, alone, for this show is just so...unlike the Stewart we always see, and I can't help but laugh each time I watch it.

Stewart was a crude bastard in Extras on HBO and was hilarious so I can't wait to see what he does in this new show.

:lecture

P.Stew has been nothing but vulgar the past decade. :lol

He just ****ed Stan's daughter(he's Stan's boss) and before leaving, takes off her panties to give back to her in front of them.

Back