Blitzway T2 Life Size Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a couple out there thats not too bad. I've got the Predator Head, his mask comes off and it looks pretty spot on. I've got "I Robot" he looks great and the Planet of the Apes bust was Ok too.

True.
I got Predator and Cesar, both are very nice. Also got the endoarm Friday, wasn't sure about it, but loved it as soon as it came out of the box. Displays great.

If it's 1k then the cheap one is an easy decision. Yea, it's cheap, but no one would know the difference between the two unless they are into collecting...most people aren't and the moving fingers is an expensive gimmick, IMHO. Just like most light up features, etc. I never use them other than to see if they work.

I'm going to guess/hope for $750-850. Any more and its probably out of my range. I have a nice big acrylic tube I got from Paul at CC 10 years ago that's been waiting for an arm. I am so curious about the diameter of that base. Arm looks nice though.

If it's 1k then the cheap one is an easy decision. Yea, it's cheap, but no one would know the difference between the two unless they are into collecting...most people aren't and the moving fingers is an expensive gimmick, IMHO. Just like most light up features, etc. I never use them other than to see if they work.

I don't think it's really about what randoms will think when they see it as most couldn't care less about this stuff anyway, but rather it's more about what the collector thinks.

I have not seen the UHD endoarm set in person, but I remember getting the endoskull T2 set years ago, and it looked junk in comparison to the Sideshow bust. Yeah it was a lot cheaper, but being a collector, I would rather have the Sideshow endoskull even at the higher price. I remember non-collectors thinking that plastic endoskull was awesome back then as well.

I would imagine this Blitzway arm looks far better than that plastic one when compared in person.

Is this a joke? Do you buy collectibles to impress other people? As a collector why are you spending money on cheap crap? Does that really make you happy at the end of the day? Not sure how you can even compare a plastic arm that was created as an add on to sell a movie to a higher end prop replica for true fans and collectors.

They are 2 different products for 2 different types of people. The blueray disc arm is for the regular joe, that's why it is pushed with a movie disc set. In the world of Terminator arms its cheap as heck. it looks good for the price and since the movie company is the IP owner they don't pay the royalty fees so that cost is left out completely. This Blitzway arm is aimed at the collector, I think the first offering with the base as complete as it is. Just the base probably has more material then the whole BR arm. Add in the cost of motors, electronics, license, plaque and a whole lot of R&D to make that arm actually work and don't forget they are a business so there is some profit in there and your at $750-1000. Although I haven't done any comparisons with real reference material it looks pretty accurate. If you just want to go by which one will impress people who don't know the subject matter then that's cool too but i buy these things for my own gratification and for those who can appreciate accuracy. If at the same time it makes a friend happy then that's a great bonus. I know one thing, there will be a lot of people who walk up and will get startled when this thing starts moving. I kinda wish this company would also do a Harry Potter Diagon Alley gripping hand.

Looks good, but too bad we aren't getting props from the superior, original Terminator film. Probably not a coincidence that these are objects that were ostensibly obtained from the Terminator in the first film. This is probably one of those situations where the sequel was a cheaper or easier to obtain license, like ThreeZero doing Halloween 6, or Hellraiser 3. Obviously the fans don't care about collectibles from a mediocre sequel, but I guess they'll take what they can get.

Looks good, but too bad we aren't getting props from the superior, original Terminator film. Probably not a coincidence that these are objects that were ostensibly obtained from the Terminator in the first film. This is probably one of those situations where the sequel was a cheaper or easier to obtain license, like ThreeZero doing Halloween 6, or Hellraiser 3. Obviously the fans don't care about collectibles from a mediocre sequel, but I guess they'll take what they can get.

I would have to respectfully disagree. Love T1 but T2 is a rare case of the sequel being better. In the 25+ years since the movie's release it still hasn't been bettered in my opinion. Absolute masterpiece.

I would have to respectfully disagree. Love T1 but T2 is a rare case of the sequel being better. In the 25+ years since the movie's release it still hasn't been bettered in my opinion. Absolute masterpiece.

Completely agree. This forum is the only place in the world where you'll talk to someone who thinks T1 is a better film.

Probably not a coincidence that these are objects that were ostensibly obtained from the Terminator in the first film.
right, they don't even look like they were obtained from the terminator from the first movie, hehe.

So does this make random, pre-programmed movements or does it have a camera and it mimics your hand movements?

I can bet it is battery powered.

Copied a pic of the back from Blitzway website...which may show an input for power plug. Let's hope that's the case.

endo arm.jpg

Back