Blitzway T2 Life Size Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows was 300-400 10 years ago and HCG was $750 for resin arms, Russ rep sold his chip holder for 200-300 so I don't think 300-400 more and have everything be alloy, motorized and an accurate base is not that bad. Your getting 2 props not one.

Sideshows was 300-400 10 years ago and HCG was $750 for resin arms, Russ rep sold his chip holder for 200-300 so I don't think 300-400 more and have everything be alloy, motorized and an accurate base is not that bad. Your getting 2 props not one.

Agreed. I was expecting 1k-1200 excluding the chip.. so pretty spot on to me.

I wish I was rich :gah:

Yes i think this all the time, lol :):) i bought some lottery tickets last night (which really means i bought the fake fantasy of being rich for a few hours) and this was one of the things on my list to buy, i can afford it now i guess, but i don't know, i'm so deep into other collectable i just can't justfiy spending 1500 on this yet, more if you count shipping and tax... but wow it is awesome... guess I'll buy another lottery ticket today, lol :) I lke the edition size of 1991, means there will hopefully be alot of them...

sideshow says free US shipping...haha, if I had a proper job I would be all over this, I may still be as I really want it. I think the price is OK, im just in a bit of a money pickle right now.

I want the arm alone and not this plastic looking brainchipholder.I have the full metal Russreplica chipholder that I like a lot more.:gah:

Ordered this cool piece.
Cancelled Thanos life size gauntlet after seeing actual size ! Used refund as a down payment ;/ haha!

I am holding out for the static version, hopefully that is no more than $800.00

Back