Blitzway T2 Life Size Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this even though I currently don't have a proper way to display this yet.

Got to give Blitzway a lot of props for thinking outside the box and using these licenses Hot Toys either long forgot or would never use.

Who knew I actually wanted a Cuthroat Island or Zorro figure? Apparently I do now. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copied a pic of the back from Blitzway website...which may show an input for power plug. Let's hope that's the case.

View attachment 420765

Pretty sure this is the motion sensor hole being on the front like that.
If battery powered, get rechargeable batteries or an adapter that fits in a battery compartment and you are good to go.

(I realize this pic has a car adapter, but you get the idea)
45-thickbox_default.jpg

Pretty sure this is the motion sensor hole being on the front like that.
If battery powered, get rechargeable batteries or an adapter that fits in a battery compartment and you are good to go.

(I realize this pic has a car adapter, but you get the idea)
View attachment 421084

Actually, the pic is of the back of the endo base. I believe the front has what looks like a motion sensor.
Yes, I bought the battery eliminator for the Iron Studios Darth Vader statue...works very well! Worst case, I can do the same for the endo arm.

Actually, the pic is of the back of the endo base. I believe the front has what looks like a motion sensor.
Yes, I bought the battery eliminator for the Iron Studios Darth Vader statue...works very well! Worst case, I can do the same for the endo arm.

Ah, you can see I dont read well...lol, if that's the back, you are right, it does look like a power port

The price make this the easiest pass ever. Hilarious to watch an industry destroy itself.

Did anyone really expect it to be cheap? It's made out of alloy and is motorised. I think it's pretty cool that the chip acts as a controller for the arm. Price is too much for me though.

Another cool note, the edition size is 1991.

They should make one without all that fancy servos stuff then much cheaper. I hoped so when I saw it.

It's a pity because this one being metal not chromed resin and the first one with a screen accurate base, it's a step up in realism. But the price is out of orbit.

It says "clear cases" is the description, but the arm doesn't have one on.

Wasn't the cheap static resin one like $750-800 years ago? Its expensive, but I don't think it is that far out of line. Wait for a sale and you are right there.

The price make this the easiest pass ever. Hilarious to watch an industry destroy itself.

this.

seriously these companies can fuhk off. i like statues but these companies act like this $h1t is "a need" or something.
it was fun buying this junk when it was a few hundos but these prices now, i'll buy some big boy toys instead for these prices.

The price is quite big! It's not like it is made of full aluminum or steel. It is made of "alloy", whatever that means... The moving parts are nice at first glance, but wonder how many would use it constantly, and how fast the batteries will wear out. The electric motor might develop issues in time as well, we all have seen simpler components like electronic sound and LED's (lighted eyes, lightsabers etc.) with problems in time. I'll stick with my HCG Endoarm and CPU chip, as well as Russ Replicas full aluminum CPU chip.

Back