Blitzway T2 Life Size Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone who's getting this only wanting the endo arm/flask and not the smaller chip/flask prop?

I'm only wanting the chip/flask piece and don't need the arm/flask.

Is anyone who's getting this only wanting the endo arm/flask and not the smaller chip/flask prop?

I'm only wanting the chip/flask piece and don't need the arm/flask.

Only problem with that is, I think you need them both in order to make the arm work. I think the chip acts as the on function if I'm correct.

It's the little Cyberdyne logo on the plaque attached to the chip flask that activates the arm, so maybe it can be unscrewed.:dunno

That way you'd have the arm/flask, the chip/flask and a remote. I assume it would just have a couple of button batteries right behind the logo to power the remote, but maybe there is part of it that's inside the chip flask itself so it can't be separated. Hopefully it can.

Also, it's a very cool movement feature but the arm never functions like that when it's severed and in the flask. Seems like they emulated Arnie showing the arm at Dyson's house.

While I designed both of these, I 'd love to have an upgrade to the Hollywood Collectors Gallery chip flask and don't have room for the arm flask.

It's the little Cyberdyne logo on the plaque attached to the chip flask that activates the arm, so maybe it can be unscrewed.:dunno

That way you'd have the arm/flask, the chip/flask and a remote. I assume it would just have a couple of button batteries right behind the logo to power the remote, but maybe there is part of it that's inside the chip flask itself so it can't be separated. Hopefully it can.

Also, it's a very cool movement feature but the arm never functions like that when it's severed and in the flask. Seems like they emulated Arnie showing the arm at Dyson's house.

While I designed both of these, I 'd love to have an upgrade to the Hollywood Collectors Gallery chip flask and don't have room for the arm flask.

Don't think anyone would want to do that, take it apart and some how only have it as a function, and then sell the rest to you, unless the price was right? (meaning very high price)

Don't think anyone would want to do that, take it apart and some how only have it as a function, and then sell the rest to you, unless the price was right? (meaning very high price)

I'm unclear on why they would have done it in the first place (tying the two pieces together in such a way I mean - neither the feature nor the chip controlling it relates to any moment from T2) but yeah obvioulsy I'm not expecting a bargain.:lol

But the other person would end up with a complete endo arm/flask unit along with the remote that operates it - I would end up with the "incomplete" piece (ie chip flask with front plaque part missing.)

I'm assuming most people would want the arm over the chip if they had the choice, and may have only really wanted the arm with mechanism to begin with. Let's face it - I assume people (either first time buyers or later resale) would rather buy the servo endo arm with remote for $8-900 than pay an extra $6-700 for the arm and the chip combo.:dunno

Anyway, just thought I'd ask - others "split" the SSC PF R2 and 3PO before they became available separately.

I'm unclear on why they would have done it in the first place (tying the two pieces together in such a way I mean - neither the feature nor the chip controlling it relates to any moment from T2) but yeah obvioulsy I'm not expecting a bargain.:lol

But the other person would end up with a complete endo arm/flask unit along with the remote that operates it - I would end up with the "incomplete" piece (ie chip flask with front plaque part missing.)

I'm assuming most people would want the arm over the chip if they had the choice, and may have only really wanted the arm with mechanism to begin with. Let's face it - I assume people (either first time buyers or later resale) would rather buy the servo endo arm with remote for $8-900 than pay an extra $6-700 for the arm and the chip combo.:dunno

Anyway, just thought I'd ask - others "split" the SSC PF R2 and 3PO before they became available separately.

I know what you mean, if they were separately sold, it would of been great, for people like yourself who only want one or the other and had its own control options. Maybe they thought they were being clever incorporating the controls and thinking fans would want both so sod it. lol.

This company was supposed to be releasing 3 Terminator items, arm and chip, but still not hinted on what's the 3rd item?

Yeah, mine came in the other week. Very cool. The fingers do touch the plastic cylinder when moving though. Over time I could see this leaving marks

Yeah, mine came in the other week. Very cool. The fingers do touch the plastic cylinder when moving though. Over time I could see this leaving marks

I noticed that too.

Although the movable fingers is more of a gimmick - I'll doubt I'll use that feature much once I put the arm in a proper display.

I noticed that too.

Although the movable fingers is more of a gimmick - I'll doubt I'll use that feature much once I put the arm in a proper display.
The feature really helps bring it over the top when showing it to a guest.

Back