Blitzway- Carlito's Way- Official pics THEY ARE HERE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oxymoronic. :lol

It's the same sculpt, get over it.:dunno

Either that or you MUST be blind :lol

then like the children..
bocca.jpg

bocca2.jpg

ciuffo_n.jpg

ciuffo2.jpg

then like the children..
bocca.jpg

bocca2.jpg

ciuffo_n.jpg

ciuffo2.jpg

Like the children? No thank you... they're all yours. LOl
They look the same. Shadows and different angles manipulate the way it looks in a photo. Find same areas with same angle, then it can be debated.

I just hope the production piece turns out as nice as this.

The sculpt is killer, now it's all down to the paint app....

This may well be the best human / regular person figure EVER made by an officially licensed company. really just absolutely puts recent Hot Toys, Enterbay and Sideshow releases to shame!

I agree with king daytime. Hopefully they'll make a Pacino figure from a decent film at some point.

Carlitos way is exactly that, decent. But Carlito is a great character.

Scarface is a good film, great maybe, Tony Momtana is an amazing character.

Donnie brasco is a decent movie, lefty is a decent character.

Serpico is an excellent movie, Serpico is a lame character (for a figure)

Dog Day Afternoon Is an excellent movie, Sonny is a lame character.

Heat is a decent movie, vincint is a decent character.

The Godfather films are the best of all time, Michael Corleone is one of the greatest characters of all time.

Michael Corleone will never be done as a figure. If you look at hat lot at what's left and considering they couped a Pacino Lisence other than Scarface Carliro is not only a welcome choice but really the only other logical one outside of Heat.

Carlitos way is exactly that, decent. But Carlito is a great character.

Scarface is a good film, great maybe, Tony Momtana is an amazing character.

Donnie brasco is a decent movie, lefty is a decent character.

Serpico is an excellent movie, Serpico is a lame character (for a figure)

Dog Day Afternoon Is an excellent movie, Sonny is a lame character.

Heat is a decent movie, vincint is a decent character.

The Godfather films are the best of all time, Michael Corleone is one of the greatest characters of all time.

Michael Corleone will never be done as a figure. If you look at hat lot at what's left and considering they couped a Pacino Lisence other than Scarface Carliro is not only a welcome choice but really the only other logical one outside of Heat.

Wow...How can you say a gay Al Pacino is a lame character...Wow...

:lol

Honestly though, I actually think a figure of Serpico would be awesome...If it could look as good as this...But will wait and see what Blitzway's final production piece looks like...

Matt

I think a serpico figure in pretty much every way would amount to a better figure than Carlito actually. is so essential 70s, would pop out on any shelf! Plus just a way better movie than Carlito, in my opinion of course.

Sign of a good figure. I have zero interest in the movie and the character, but I am so tempted to pick this up just on the sheer awesomeness. Very curious to see how this develops through production.

Liking the stand it comes on. Will be interested to see how much stability that gives the figure with the hooks up the back of the trousers. If it works that is the future!

Damn this turned out great! Base looks awesome too! Probably won't get it even though I love the movie. Sure is tempting though. I just wonder if the production version will look this good

Back