Blitzway- Carlito's Way- Official pics THEY ARE HERE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the stand it comes on. Will be interested to see how much stability that gives the figure with the hooks up the back of the trousers. If it works that is the future!

I actually think what they did with their Tony Montana worked really well - probably better than this will (though I could be wrong). The shoes had magnets in them, and they "stuck" on to the base.

I never use a base in my display, but I did play around with it a bit, and it worked fabulously.

Blitzway has definitely nailed the likeness of Pacino, and I am most certainly picking this up. Provided this sculpt holds through during production, Blitzway should really consider getting the license to other actors and continue with a "gangster" theme. I would love to see a Sam Rothestein, Nicky Santoro, Jimmy Conway, Henry Hill, Tommy DeVito, and of course a Michael Corleone. They could really do some damage to the competition if they can keep this up.

3d4.jpg

Absolutely incredible. Beat that HT and EB!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5B6gAFpOhQ[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFSCYQda50&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KuKIKvYmAc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
With so many figures its a case of 'hmmmm, think I'll be leaving the sunglasses on', not so here. Either way its dead on IMO.

Was it already mentioned that you can buy him on their site already? Looks like he is dropping December for about $195 or something. Has anyone ever ordered directly from Blitzway?

Wow. The sculpt is spot-on. Possibly one of the best mass produced 1/6 sculpts.

On a side note, has Arnie Kim left HT ? He's listed as the Art director for this figure.

Was it already mentioned that you can buy him on their site already? Looks like he is dropping December for about $195 or something. Has anyone ever ordered directly from Blitzway?

I also noticed that, I submitted an "Order Sheet", never ordered from them before either.

Did they mention any US distributors? Their site for US distributor is currently blank, but everywhere else seems to have one.

It looks exactly ****ing like him. :lol

Really is a pity I'm not that interested in buying it. Not for $200 at least. Don't like the source material $200 worth.

But man, is that one incredible figure. Stunning.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Features

• Newly sculpted head of ‘Carlito Brigante’ in ‘Carlito’s Way’
• Slim muscle PVC & ABS body with over 30 points of articulation
• 4 Extra hands (6 hands in Total)
• A Silver color plated gun and a black gun
• A Jack-knife (Silver color plated)
• A Golden necklace
• A Golden bracelet
• Gold color plated Sunglasses
• A bunch of Dollar bills (1/6 scale)
• A bottle of beer
• A Gold color plated watch
• Leather like Jacket, dress shirts, vest, necktie, pants and belt
• Black shoes with socks
• Extra dress shirts
• A Figure Base with Metal name tag (W 12.5cm x L 12.5cm x H 2.3cm)

License : ‘Carlito Brigante’ from the movie Carlito’s Way (1993, Universal Studios)
Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.

That's an incredible piece. Carlito's Way is not a movie I'm fond enough of to get figures from, but damn that sculpt is great.
It makes their Scarface look kind of weak in comparison. Will they revisit Tony Montana?

Think I'll be waiting to see final production or in-hand pics before pre-ordering...Never bought any Blitzway products...

Matt

Think I'll be waiting to see final production or in-hand pics before pre-ordering...Never bought any Blitzway products...

Matt

I bought their Scarface. It's a good looking piece. I like the sculpt (and love the chair), but the paint app probably could have been a little better. The clothes on it were really good though. Better than the EB Scarface IMO.

But yes, I'm waiting to see final in-hand pics as well (though I never pre-order).

I get Scarface being done so well with pop culture status of the character, but I'm blown away at the figure they turned out for Carlito, this is figure makin at it's best in any scale, wow.

Back