Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the smell isn't too different to the smell of the prototype, I think everyone will be fine.

If it smells a little different though....................................................

This thread is cancer. Unsubscribed

I thinks once more people have it in hand and can make informed opinions then the thread will get back on point, in the mean time its speculation,knee jerk reactions,nit picking based on photos and the whole cancel/re order thing.

As long as the smell isn't too different to the smell of the prototype, I think everyone will be fine.

If it smells a little different though....................................................

I am looking at in hand pics in the same phone I viewed the proto pics on, my phone smells a bit like Doritos, I don't remember my phone smelling like that when I first saw the proto.
Now I'm a bit worried.

I am looking at in hand pics in the same phone I viewed the proto pics on, my phone smells a bit like Doritos, I don't remember my phone smelling like that when I first saw the proto.
Now I'm a bit worried.

And so you should be Brian, and so you should be. We all deserve the smell of that prototype. Things to do.

1) Check your nasal passages. If needed, unblock with Vicks (other intrusive nose de-bungers are available).
2) Are you near a sewerage plant...?
3) Has the dog farted recently.
4) If the answer to (3) is yes, then how far away from the dog are you. What is your range to the gas.
5) Stop eating Doritos.

And so you should be Brian, and so you should be. We all deserve the smell of that prototype. Things to do.

1) Check your nasal passages. If needed, unblock with Vicks (other intrusive nose de-bungers are available).
2) Are you near a sewerage plant...?
3) Has the dog farted recently.
4) If the answer to (3) is yes, then how far away from the dog are you. What is your range to the gas.
5) Stop eating Doritos.

I'll try option 5 and re check tomorrow.
Thank you.

Just got a tracking from Blitzway.
Mine says "Acceptance" in China on the 3rd.
So there's a possibility mine might be here tonight or tomorrow! :horror

After seeing the video from a few pages ago. I'm not worried.
As long as its Hot Toys quality, I'm happy.
From most of the new pics I've seen, my only nitpick are the sunglasses, looks bigger than the proto.
Other than that, I think the figure is fine.

They get from China to the States that fast? :O

Hi guys,

Despite emailing Blitzway to cancel my order when I seen the first photos drop, I received my package today in the mail (received tracking email on the same day it actually arrived lol).

After seeing many photos of this over the last few days, I've never thought that it looks as awesome as the prototype in ANY conditions, so my emotional attachment to this figure had already died when I realized it wasn't going to live up to my expectations.

ANYWAY...

I'm sending this back to Blitzway for a refund because a) the jacket has a tear in it (all clothing materials are VERY thin, especially the pants which are like tracing paper) and b) it's just nowhere near the quality of what I would expect for a $250 figure IMO. Hot Toys to me feel solid to move around and pose, this feels "cheap" for lack of a better term.

As I have no horse in this race and it's going back anyway, I wanted to share some quick pics so you guys can see EXACTLY what it looks like in normal daytime lighting at my desk without any sort of setup (my standard test for determining how happy I am with a figure). Happy to answer any other questions about it while I still have it in hand, but for me personally, I'm massively disappointed with how this has come out overall.

file.jpg
file1.jpg
file2.jpg
file3.jpg
file4.jpg

Hi guys,

Despite emailing Blitzway to cancel my order when I seen the first photos drop, I received my package today in the mail (received tracking email on the same day it actually arrived lol).

After seeing many photos of this over the last few days, I've never thought that it looks as awesome as the prototype in ANY conditions, so my emotional attachment to this figure had already died when I realized it wasn't going to live up to my expectations.

ANYWAY...

I'm sending this back to Blitzway for a refund because a) the jacket has a tear in it (all clothing materials are VERY thin, especially the pants which are like tracing paper) and b) it's just nowhere near the quality of what I would expect for a $250 figure IMO. Hot Toys to me feel solid to move around and pose, this feels "cheap" for lack of a better term.

As I have no horse in this race and it's going back anyway, I wanted to share some quick pics so you guys can see EXACTLY what it looks like in normal daytime lighting at my desk without any sort of setup (my standard test for determining how happy I am with a figure). Happy to answer any other questions about it while I still have it in hand, but for me personally, I'm massively disappointed with how this has come out overall.

View attachment 296940
View attachment 296941
View attachment 296942
View attachment 296943
View attachment 296944

The irony is that those are some of my favorite and some of the most flattering pictures that I have seen of this figure so far :)

Overall, imo I still think the likeness is bang on. He was nowhere near as tanned or wrinkled as he is in the prototype.
e2def2dc0f0aeb25359767057248a07e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall, imo I still think the likeness is bang on. He was nowhere near as tanned or wrinkled as he is in the prototype.
e2def2dc0f0aeb25359767057248a07e.jpg

I am not sure...the likeness is definitely there but from a realism standpoint, in that picture in particular it looks like Tyler Durden was carved from wood...

The oversized glasses ARE on the prototypes at NYCC so guess they were transparent there..all said and done I'm keeping my PO...

I am not sure...the likeness is definitely there but from a realism standpoint, in that picture in particular it looks like Tyler Durden was carved from wood...
9978154b448d6a94fb210c0b96d5738f.png

This guy gets right up in his face. I think it looks great. Definitely no wood. Lol. The realism is as good as any hot toys figure imo.

Back