Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean Knight and Clipper are by far my most favorite reviewers of 1/6 scale figures...ever. I've been collecting since I was pretty much 12 years old, and both of these guys love the hobby as much is me, and you can hear it in their voice. Earlier today I watched Dean's true light review, and it was fantastic. Every once in a while I'll do a video review of figures, and Dean's video motivated me to put one together today. Be aware that I'm kind of a goofball and I go off the cuff. However Blitzway did an amazing job with this figure and it deserves the praise. [emoji7]

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, I am toys!

Thanks for the pics!.....something to drool over until mine arives!!!!!

I love it, I am toys!

Thanks for the pics!.....something to drool over until mine arives!!!!!

Thanks man. I am a bit of a nut when it comes to doing video reviews, not sure if you watched it yet. But I'm a little crazy. Haha. So I had fun. Lol.

Thanks man. I am a bit of a nut when it comes to doing video reviews, not sure if you watched it yet. But I'm a little crazy. Haha. So I had fun. Lol.

Yes, I agree about the release hype, thanks for the review. Making it harder and harder to wait!

Ps,
Nice job with putting The Pixies in there!

After seeing all the pictures am really considering getting this fig

Dean Knight and Clipper are by far my most favorite reviewers of 1/6 scale figures...ever. I've been collecting since I was pretty much 12 years old, and both of these guys love the hobby as much is me, and you can hear it in their voice. Earlier today I watched Dean's true light review, and it was fantastic. Every once in a while I'll do a video review of figures, and Dean's video motivated me to put one together today. Be aware that I'm kind of a goofball and I go off the cuff. However Blitzway did an amazing job with this figure and it deserves the praise. [emoji7]

Enjoy.

Great review, loved the dancing toward the ending as I can actually imagine myself performing some of those moves when I get to receive mine.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Great review, loved the dancing toward the ending as I can actually imagine myself performing some of those moves when I get to receive mine.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Haha. Thanks man. I'm a big goof ball. Blitzway really did do a great damn job on these figures. Once all the retailers start getting this. It will definitely disappear quickly.

If my video and pics weren't enough, here's a little more to wet your appetites.
62f8a56d3d8627542fd22155ce6276d7.png
3ea6147423be01d340f06a59c1a2f840.png
b4e6496f0c3ce4924afa3182e26b1690.png
4f11f5fa03530a4c4a84d40a59f722d1.png
c27479c999e64482510af91b20de1487.png
878a1f8a103d1ae16ed3d70d0b59126c.png
57edefa3d14f795dee9196c3750527df.png

Epic failure
to
Epic Success.

in 80 pages.......

13 days........

Might be a new record for SSF.
giphy.gif

Has anybody contacted BBTS to ask when they would get their stock?

I did and they haven't heard anything yet. And I'm sure I was one of the first to preorder back when it was posted in April so hopefully I'll be one of the first to get them once their stock arrives. Also hoping that if Blitzway did any improvements, it would be part of BBTS's stock/batch.

Yes, a first generation means an orginal sculpt that has not been tooled to produce a second generation mass produced product like we are getting.

If you are going from resin to PVC conversion process then yes you will. I am surprized Rocky sculpt looks proto perfect.

Anytime you tool an orginal prototype you will have some loss of detail.

Usually only if u are using two different mediums. For instance, the Blitzway GOD proto look is exactly the same as the final product, because there was no conversion process used in the process. The proto sculpt was PVC and so was the production sculpt.

Think "copy of a copy of a copy" or watch the hit comedy film Multiplicity starring Micheal Keaton!

Seen it many times, great film, shows how good of an actor Keaton really is! :wink1:

the thing that seems undisputable in my eyes is indeed the shape of the sculpt, it got vertically squished in production.

It appears that it did, but not to the extent that is seen in pictures. Iphone pictures usually cause len's distortion if too close to the object, this would account for why the sculpt looks noticeably skinnier and longer than it does in other pictures.

I think fixing the eyebrows and eyelashes go a long way to helping the likeness be brought out.

The key thing that brings out the likeness IMO on this sculpt is changing the eye color.

I still dont have an in hand example, so I guess I can stop chiming in till i do lol.

Im really not meaning to be negative or rain on anyones parade who has the figure, just wanted to provide some HD shots from the NYCC for reference

Yes I am the same way, I want this to look good and any negativity that I post is mainly due to venting that the product didn't live up to my expectations. That being said, the set is growing on me and I will probably pick it up.

Enjoy.

Great Review I am Toys, very informative.

However, I have to disagree with you about the eye repaint though, I do think it makes a big difference. Kjun's repaint clearly shows how close this sculpt can get to the prototype.

But then again I don't have it in hand and paint jobs, so I am guessing it's probably not as noticeable as it is pics and video.

Epic failure
to
Epic Success.

in 80 pages.......

13 days........

Might be a new record for SSF.
View attachment 298743

Yes I never seen a figure go from such an extreme from horrible to the best thing ever!

I think the eye paint job was the main reason the first few owners hated this sculpt when they got it, hence why they said the figures only look good with the glasses on. When you look at Kjun's repaint compared to the stock paint you can see why people would think the likeness is so off on the sculpt.

I on the other hand, never hated the sculpt, just didn't think it looked as good as the proto on the website.

Last edited:
The accessories look pretty amazing with this figure. Bodes well for Ghostbusters...just the 5 months to wait :impatient:

Back