Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there!!!

dec-w9.jpg

Thanks to all. It has been a busy last few weeks. More exciting updates to come this week.

On a different note.

Capt Smith IGNORED seven WARNINGS.
The Titanic's SPEED was far too high because of the several warnings for icebergs.
The Titanic's should have SLOWED DOWN her speed at least during the night.
When the Titanic hit the iceberg, Captain Smith and the crew WAITED for a LONG TIME, to start preparing the lifeboats and giving lifejackets to the passengers.
Some passengers DIDN'T BELIEVE that the Titanic was SINKING.
The people aboard the 'Californian' thought the passengers were partying on the Titanic because of the flares... They didn't realize they were DISTRESS CALLS.

Just food for thought `.. :D

Last edited:
Is that some kind of hint, Ryan?
Also What is the possibility of getting another Darkman coat?

Your thread was headed towards page 3 :horror

I just wanted to throw a quick question your way.... How possible would a Green Goblin outfit be? I'm just curious if there's anyway possible to make the scale-styled pattern in 1:6.

any thoughts?

Shirt is looking great, nice to see an update. Is that the new jacket too? Looks slimmer, well done.

The MAN, the PLAN, the AWESOMENESS! :rock

Thanks openly Ryan for your help to me in these last days with my computer. You are a true gentleman! :bow

Can't wait to see more of your new stuff!

I continue to be blown away by your Blade Runner gear!

Do yo have a piture of what you are thinking about?

The Classic Goblin look, like the PF from Sideshow....

7114_press01-001.jpg

I've been kicking around the idea of painting a chainmail suit, but I'm not sure how well that would work.

Back