Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that looks great. I love the coat Ryan, great work. It really has that iconic look perfect.

And as for the head, I too am going to do that modification. Nice to see that it works, I was wondering about that. I will be sculpting a neck on him, because it makes it easier for me to cast and prep for bodies. But I should have something to show soon, as it's not too difficult a mod. I just hope I can do the hair justice. :lol

Can't wait Josh! As I said many time before bro, I'm down for 2 Deckard heads painted up by you man...one 'fresh' and one 'battered'! :rock

And of course Ryan...I'm down for the WHOLE Deckard suit and gear you're putting together. Really shames the Android Hunter! But then again, that is 7 or 8 years old now, and back then, it was KILLER! Amazing how far the 1/6 world has come since then. Hehe.

:gun

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?

dec-w7.jpg

FANTASTIC work Ryan! You are doing some super stuff. I hope I can get some of your treasures soon. :rock

Woah its like LOTR in here... The Return of the King :D I forgot you got to see some of the stuff in hand when you visited Josh, Loomis and Darkman and such.

Dude, your work rocks! In hand, AMAZING! Just superb stuff. I MUST work with you one day. But best of luck with your projects. Your stuff is astoundingly good. Josh was very proud of it all.

I finally bested my Darkman coat though, with the Deckard one. :D I really appreciate the kind words as well.

Very nice work, the Indy especially look spot on.

How do you start the eyes after blocking in the whites? I've been using a sharp pencil crayon, then proceeding to the iris after.

Just a suggestion, try using the chalk pastels for hair as well. I've tried it with a lot of success. Base the hair, darken & add a few other tones, dry brush highlights then one last pastel go again to blend everything together. Yeah it's time consuming but the results are worth it. I did it purely be accident & have been doing it ever since. Figured why should the skin tones be the main focus, hair seems to often be overlooked especially with production figs.

Keep up the outstanding work! Love to see more

Ryan,
I just got my Darkman stuff from you. I must say that it is awesome gear and I can't wiat to get more of your great items. Anyone who wants a Darkman figure should definitely get in touch with you. Thanks again.
Mike

Dude, why do you keep making me want to spend money. It's bad enough I'm broke after my Hot Toys binge this year, now I gotta worry about supporting my DVP habit!:lol

Back