Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Just saw the future Blu-ray releases for this...there's a cool dual whiskey Blu ray set and a lifesize blaster Blu ray set from germany

That's scene started to give me epilepsy of the ears....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the future Blu-ray releases for this...there's a cool dual whiskey Blu ray set and a lifesize blaster Blu ray set from germany

Blaster version apparently sold out on Amazon Germany once, went back in stock, and is now unavailable again.

Damn shame. Wish blaster replicas weren't so hard to get ahold of. Even a mid-range quality version would be great.

Went to see it again in imax. The theatre was sold out here a week after release... maybe we just have better taste here?

Went to see it again in imax. The theatre was sold out here a week after release... maybe we just have better taste here?

yep because it isn't dumb and cliched most average movie goers here shun it

Solid 10/10.
Not only a contender for the greatest sequel of all time, but ranking highly as one of the greatest scifi movies of all time. In my own opinion of course.
I'd be all over a 1/6 HT K and his flying Peugeot.

I saw it at a big hall full of people. Lots of young ones too.
It was surprisingly quiet screening for such a long and "artsy-fartsy" film...
Tho the first thing I've heard when the lights hit was "THIS MOVIE'S CRAP" from a fella in front of me. :lol

Re: Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017)

He said говно but it's synonymous with дерьмо, so yeah. :D

Some excellent reviews here have already summed up my feelings on the film perfectly. Easily a 10/10 for me. Need to catch it at least one more time in the theater.

Yep, VERY nice...

718tAUI6GtL._SL1500_.jpg

I would buy that in a heartbeat

Way cheaper than the HCG version. ...amazon Germany had it...I think it was $150 or something. ..wish I could ordered it but amazon didn't let me

Back