Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Leave it to Villeneuve to make me obsessed with a movie. Seen this three times already in 15/70 [Digital] IMAX. Three times in 6 days. That's $66 - not counting the countless hot dogs, Dr. Pepper bottles and parking fees.

10/10 stands firm.

I'll take Dune for $200 [Million], Alex.

Jye should have his own forum.

Very true. He would have something for everyone to look at admire or be disgusted by. Although with Kat Bot you have made a worthwhile contribution but my neck is sore from my head following her movements.

Very true. He would have something for everyone to look at admire or be disgusted by. Although with Kat Bot you have made a worthwhile contribution but my neck is sore from my head following her movements.

Of38zgo.gif

tumblr_n251tqI8Ul1rknzgxo1_500.gif

GrandImmaterialFishingcat.gif

Did Joi really love K, or was it just her programming to "care" about the average Joe?

I couldn't tell if the advertisement as he's was walking on the bridge infuriated him because he came to the realization that nothing was real, or that he was grieving and that ad was a reminder that he lost her.

Did Joi really love K, or was it just her programming to "care" about the average Joe?

I couldn't tell if the advertisement as he's was walking on the bridge infuriated him because he came to the realization that nothing was real, or that he was grieving and that ad was a reminder that he lost her.

Flip a coin or ask DV and the writer

Based on how she said her last line, I believe she did.

Robots can't experience actual feelings. It's all simulation. As we saw, even his humanized name was predetermined. That scene highlighted not just the artificiality of her, but of himself. The snowflakes falling on her and, later, his hand reinforced this. But his "feeling" of loss is also a recurring theme, with his implanted memory affecting him. So, I think both of those things were going on in that scene.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Robots can't experience actual feelings. It's all simulation. As we saw, even his humanized name was predetermined. That scene highlighted not just the artificiality of her, but of himself.

It does bring into question what is "real". "Emotions" are all just electro-chemical reactions triggered by a long history of conditioned outcomes stored as DNA.

We're all meat robots.

It does bring into question what is "real". "Emotions" are all just electro-chemical reactions triggered by a long history of conditioned outcomes stored as DNA.

We're all meat robots.

Damn I feel bad for kara now because his creator imbedded those horrible ideas of loving X-Men Age of Apocalypse and hating Rogue One.

That’s just pure evil right there.

Kara bot is suffering.

Damn I feel bad for kara now because his creator imbedded those horrible ideas of loving X-Men Age of Apocalypse and hating Rogue One.

That’s just pure evil right there.

Kara bot is suffering.

That is a terrible thing.. At least now there is an explanation

2 broke sluts is a show I need to watch apparently.

Back