1/6 Blackbox Toys BLADE RUNNER JOI 2.0 1/6 Figure Guess Me Series BBT9018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forgot to share this, but they did end up putting pre-orders up and the full thing was $1400! but it is beautiful, absolutely the best joi figure out there

I think my only complaint with this one is that the skirt seems super basic compared to the detailed ones in the movie, but I absolutely love 2049 and still needed to have this.
Plus, the top heavy deposit will make it sting a lot less once it comes time to pay the balance! :monkey3

I think my only complaint with this one is that the skirt seems super basic compared to the detailed ones in the movie, but I absolutely love 2049 and still needed to have this.
Plus, the top heavy deposit will make it sting a lot less once it comes time to pay the balance! :monkey3
Yeah that kinda bothered me as well. For the price I would have expected a better looking skirt than we got with the Blackbox figure.

Blade-Runner-2049-1240.jpg

Recently picked this figure up, like the rest of the general comments, it does have some jank to it but I dig it for it's unique factor. I did do a body swap on her almost immediately and used the Pop Toys Xing 1/6 92006A "Suntan" body with the small bust. Proportions look a lot better after doing the swap. Her raincoat came very foggy out of the box but a little bit of alcohol and some wipes seemed to have cleared it up after wiping the inside and outside down.
I am looking at replacing the head sculpt and attempting to 3D print my own version, time will tell if I ever finish that.

X9CgB6V.jpg

LJ6ziB6.jpg
Able to pick this up for a decent price. Thoughts on it now? Body swap looks to be the recommended to remove jank.

Able to pick this up for a decent price. Thoughts on it now? Body swap looks to be the recommended to remove jank.

Body swap is a must I think. Otherwise the figure is perfectly fine, would love to get a more accurate headsculpt for her which I'm trying to slowly work on but it's a neat Blade Runner display figure.

Body swap is a must I think. Otherwise the figure is perfectly fine, would love to get a more accurate headsculpt for her which I'm trying to slowly work on but it's a neat Blade Runner display figure.
Yeah, decided against it tbh lol

Back