Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never forgive Feige for Namor. First Marvel character, first anti-hero in comics, he finally gets his cinematic debut, and it's just his name loaned to an OC played by some flabby manlet. I hate it. I hate Dreamworks Kang too. You take the character with tons of universal variations, in your "multiverse saga" where you could realistically cast several different actors, the character who needs a thespian able to pull off 4 different personalities in the same scene, and you cast some overacting goofy Z-Lister then refuse to play up the Variant angle. **** Phase 4. All of my homies (meaning me, myself and all my alternate personalities) hate Phase 4. God, I hate it so much...

thinking-christian-bale.gif

Last edited:
Marvel had a hell of a run. Iron Man through Endgame.

But all good things come to an end.

Pretty much this.

They were lucky they kept it together all that time, and that an actor didn't die or quit or do something that killed the franchise before it could finish.

That's why I say, it is never going to happen again in that way... a 10 year run of 24 films.

Disney may get a good 'trilogy' out of Phase 5 -- and I mean just a run of 3 good films in a row -- but that's likely the best they can expect.

Last edited:
Yeah terrifying, they are up to over 10 MCU tv shows and 30 films in 14 years and that’s not counting the Netflix shows etc! They should look at what Lucasfilm has done (well in some ways and not others :)) and slow the heck down. 13 projects in the last 2 years alone (I guess covid didn’t help). I’ve got friends who were loving the films and tapped out before Infinity War. I feel sorry for them.

Thor 4, NWH, and Hawkeye can stay in the original MCU universe for me, the rest--yeah not so much...lol.

I suppose Korg having a mom with a boyfriend in one movie and two dads in the next could easily make it an alternate universe but eh he's a talking rock so I don't know that it really matters, lol.

BA should have opened with his funeral, lol.
I think The Rock and others legitimately thought the Venom 2 model would work with the shocking post credits esque scene that creates massive hype propelling it beyond what it should make, but the fact is the general public liked the first Venom and Spider-Man is a hot commodity. It actually played into the NWH hype too with the concept of the multiverse. Black Adam’s was ‘hey Superman’s back’ lol.

Kang is supposedly the new main villain but not one single movie has even mentioned him in ALL of phase 4!

Phase 1 was similar though. We only found out who the big bad was at the end credits of Avengers Assemble.

The latest leaks suggest every single phase 4 movie was in a different universe / dimension hence why Celestial sticking out of the earth not mentioned by ANYONE! :slap

First can Marvel explain the difference between a multiverse and dimension!

Reminder that this is coming from someone who actually enjoyed Thor 4 that buys me alot of MCU phase 4 forgiveness street cred lol

I think I posted in one of these threads that I think the Eternals happened in a different universe. Maybe She Hulk too.

The way I understand it, the Dimensions/Realms are places between universes (they are separate from that universe' reality but still connected to it). So for example, you can use the quantum realm as a bridge between different universes (EG's time travel).

The way I understand it, the Dimensions/Realms are places between universes (they are separate from that universe' reality but still connected to it). So for example, you can use the quantum realm as a bridge between different universes (EG's time travel).

That's a good explanation... but time travel seems different than "space between spaces" idea.

If you imagine the multiple universes as bubbles and the quantum realm as the space between these bubbles, then how does that allow for time travel within one bubble?

Oh wait... Magic!

Oh, wait -- Undiscovered Science.

That's a good explanation... but time travel seems different than "space between spaces" idea.

If you imagine the multiple universes as bubbles and the quantum realm as the space between these bubbles, then how does that allow for time travel within one bubble?

Oh wait... Magic!

Oh, wait -- Undiscovered Science.
It is explained (somewhat) in Loki. The universes can also be in different points in time. This is why they cannot just travel to any point in time in Loki to catch a variant.

Phase 1 was similar though. We only found out who the big bad was at the end credits of Avengers Assemble.

I think I posted in one of these threads that I think the Eternals happened in a different universe. Maybe She Hulk too.

Fair enough regarding the threat not being revealed until end of phase 1 but the movies themselves seemed more unified building up to that reveal.

Phase 4 is all over the place.

Back