Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS IS GETTING GREEDY:thud:
UPPING THEIR RETAIL PRICING
AND LOWER THERE WHOLESALE DISCOUNT FOR RETAILERS:slap
MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR RETAILERS TO BE COMPATIBLE
IF SS DOES NOT WANT OTHER RETAILERS TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT WHY NOT CLOSE ALL WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS
THIS SUX THE BAG:mad:

it really is a sad state of affairs. A strong retail market is crucial for growth. But it is easy to treat ADs like crap when you are the only game in town.

Wow so it's not just sideshow grabbing more money from buyers. Now they are messing with retailers too. So retailers now need to charge us more to make up the differences. :thud: this madness does not end. It would be so funny one day if the retailers stop ordering from them.

IF IT DOESNT GET BETTER I MAY HAVE TO STOP SELLING SS:(
WHICH SUX AFTER 13 YEARS OF BOTH COLLECTING & SELLING SS:)
WHICH EVER WAY IT GOES I WILL ALWAYS ENJOY MY COLLECTION:dunno

True - one can only hope there is method to their madness

Don't forget who now holds the property.

4a38f36b9ae315b62712ebb50a90df63_zps275e3de7.jpg

IF IT DOESNT GET BETTER I MAY HAVE TO STOP SELLING SS:(
WHICH SUX AFTER 13 YEARS OF BOTH COLLECTING & SELLING SS:)
WHICH EVER WAY IT GOES I WILL ALWAYS ENJOY MY COLLECTION:dunno

I do try to get along with SS. It does seem like they try sometimes. But as a retailer saying this I do admit I'm kind of shocked. I can understand us buyers. But a retailer? I really don't know what to think of this. So I'm just going to not say anything about it.

lol and they need to paint it till January ??? this piece is a joke... sorry... no offense to the ones who will get it...but I could never justify $360 for this refurbished piece

My god such a headscratcher this one, it doesn't even look the slightest bit cool just pure blandness. Imagine putting that in a black besta....

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Blackhole Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: The Blackhole Stormtrooper is an Exclusive Release from Sideshow Collectibles

In other words there's no regular version?

I'm definitely disappointed like you guys. Nothing special and a huge price jump from $299. Maybe ill get one eventually but right now a big old NO.

May get it once it is on clearance in a few years, but would not pay more than about $250 for it.

Many dealers refuse to carry Sideshow products for very good reasons.

I just don't get why SS just don't work with the retailers to get thier products into more shops. I mean isn't it business and it's more money with more buyers? I do know they are very tough on retailers as I spoken to a few owners. It's a very strict and tough policy to deal with them. I just don't get why not be more friendly and work with the retailers? It would be a win, win for everyone. :dunno

lol and they need to paint it till January ??? this piece is a joke... sorry... no offense to the ones who will get it...but I could never justify $360 for this refurbished piece

Is the price confirm at 360.00? If so it's no surprise. It's a normal PF price now. I also think if it was 250.00 it could sell better. Sure a very low ES would sell it. Besides it's only a repaint so this does not costs about anything to produce.

Last edited:
Back