Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really wondering who the hell is buying this.. IM a HUGE SW fan .. but this for the price...

I see SS putting a low ES on these once they see they aren't selling that great. Then when the ordering picks up, SS will up the ES and anger its customer base as they have been known to do. But, in the end, we will still give them our $$ (I'm guilty of it).

I really dont care about the ES on this one at all.. its the same statue only in black with $60 more on it. I got my reg. Stormtrooper for $200 shipped and nothing.. spec. not a black Stormtrooper what is the same statue, can top that

some boardmembers will then claim this is their grail in Star Wars statues. Even though its a piece of black-painted cannonfodder.

Yeah, still don't see how you could get hyped up even with a low ES. White ST is where its at.

$359.99
May 30th pre-order date.

i coulda sworn april fools day had past, no? cause this surely has to be a joke! ssc is a great company no doubt, but when they roll out garbage like this and think they can shove us a middle finger, well it makes you wonder why you continue to support such bull.

Back