Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks nice. What's the cost and do they have a white version?

The Blackhole Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure is priced at $359.99 and will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).

And there is a white version for $299.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7180

The Blackhole Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure is priced at $359.99 and will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).

And there is a white version for $299.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7180

Thanks for the link. Why does the black one cost $60 more than the white one? They look fairly similar to me aside from the color of their paint. Does it have some extra accessories or something?

Thanks for the link. Why does the black one cost $60 more than the white one? They look fairly similar to me aside from the color of their paint. Does it have some extra accessories or something?

The accessory is black paint.

Just when I thought that Sideshow couldn't shock me any further....if they think I'm paying $360 for something that should have been the same price as the other Stormie, they are out of their freakin' minds.

Well, we havent seen the base..... maybe it will be different. That would be cool.

I personally think its crazy to ask for $60 more just for a little battle damage and black armor -

if the storm trooper PF is any indication - this should come down in price

I personally think its crazy to ask for $60 more just for a little battle damage and black armor -

if the storm trooper PF is any indication - this should come down in price

Unless the ES is crazy low like the droids. Never know....

$360? That's damn crazy for a regular $299 price tag. Better have a new base and low ES.

Saw the tweet about this today and thought it was a cool idea at first glance, then saw the price and :eek:

I agree with everyone's comments... :slap

I hope this price inflation stops soon. The 1/6th has been creeping up and up from $90 up to $250 now! I'm going to miss the $299 PF price point.

SS IS GETTING GREEDY:thud:
UPPING THEIR RETAIL PRICING
AND LOWER THERE WHOLESALE DISCOUNT FOR RETAILERS:slap
MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR RETAILERS TO BE COMPATIBLE
IF SS DOES NOT WANT OTHER RETAILERS TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT WHY NOT CLOSE ALL WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS
THIS SUX THE BAG:mad:

SS IS GETTING GREEDY:thud:
UPPING THEIR RETAIL PRICING
AND LOWER THERE WHOLESALE DISCOUNT FOR RETAILERS:slap
MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR RETAILERS TO BE COMPATIBLE
IF SS DOES NOT WANT OTHER RETAILERS TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT WHY NOT CLOSE ALL WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS
THIS SUX THE BAG:mad:

Wow so it's not just sideshow grabbing more money from buyers. Now they are messing with retailers too. So retailers now need to charge us more to make up the differences. :thud: this madness does not end. It would be so funny one day if the retailers stop ordering from them.

Back