BIG THANKS TO CINDY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Cindy it was great meeting you at long last. Thanks for looking after mine and Bosco's orders at the con. It sure made the whole experiance much more enjoyable. Anyway as if the people did not already know, Cindy is one of the best and a joy to deal with.

PS: She is also extremely HOT and will make someone very happy I am sure.:D

Cindy is really awesome Bull! Got a chance to 2 talk with her at length a couple times during the con and at the freaks party.

I don't know how the Sideshow dudes get any work done with all of the beautiful women that work around them every day.

:monkey3

Hey Cindy it was great meeting you at long last. Thanks for looking after mine and Bosco's orders at the con. It sure made the whole experiance much more enjoyable. Anyway as if the people did not already know, Cindy is one of the best and a joy to deal with.

PS: She is also extremely HOT and will make someone very happy I am sure.:D

Very true indeed Bulls. Sadly I've never met her (hoping to in 2009 when I hit SDCC in person!), but I've been in e-mail contact with her for a while and she is a great down-to-earth, extremely friendly person to chat to! :duff

Very true indeed Bulls. Sadly I've never met her (hoping to in 2009 when I hit SDCC in person!), but I've been in e-mail contact with her for a while and she is a great down-to-earth, extremely friendly person to chat to! :duff

I agree 100%. Amazing person to deal with and incredibly CS oriented. May Sideshow never loose that treasure.

Hopefully she'll get back to answering emails asap. Must have been very busy during the con to say the least.

I agree 100%. Amazing person to deal with and incredibly CS oriented. May Sideshow never loose that treasure.

Hopefully she'll get back to answering emails asap. Must have been very busy during the con to say the least.

Indeed!

Why don't you guys just post a picture of her, in stead of making us curious!

I regret not talking to Cindy at SDCC. I wanted to say hi, but Josh was hogging all the time and I didn't want to interrupt.

So if you're reading this, Hi Cindy. :wave

I got to meet and talk to Cindy at last year's Con, but somehow I didn't see her this year, so... HI Cindy! :wave Sorry I missed you this year!

I don't know how the Sideshow dudes get any work done with all of the beautiful women that work around them every day.

:monkey3

Most of the girls work on one floor and the guys on another. Otherwise we'll never get our stuff.

...PS: She is also extremely HOT and will make someone very happy I am sure.:D

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Back