• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sideshow Big Chap Maquette and Tsume Zoro Local Pickup Only MD/VA USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dao2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to potentially sell some statues with the caveat being local pickup only. I understand this will severely limit the available pool of buyers but I do not like dealing with the potential issues with shipping these out. The pictures I am using are stock pictures as they are currently boxed up but if you are seriously interested in an item I will take any pictures of them you would like and I will do the best to describe them and any issues to my knowledge. These are not cheap statues so I would like to make sure if there is a sale both parties are satisfied. All items will be re-opened for inspection prior to any sale to ensure their condition is as described. Not interest in trading for much unless you have an Oniri Cobra.

Please let me know if you are interested and we talk further. I can meet around the Rockville Maryland Area or Springfield/Arlington Virginia US.

Sideshow Big Chap Maquette: $1,200 - Shipper may be a replacement, unsure as it is older and it’s largely blank so I believe it is a replacement. Original artbox is there.

Tsume Zoro: $1,800 – From what I recall one of the two zoros has the ends of the bandana broke off. Other then that in good order. Original shipper and boxes however please note as it is an old large box it has developed some sagging in the middle. Nothing has been stored on top of it (I don’t stack exactly because of these long term integrity issues).

Please let me know if you are interested and we talk further. I can meet around the Rockville Maryland Area or Springfield/Arlington Virginia US.

Attachments

• Tsume Zoro.jpg
    Tsume Zoro.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SS Big Chap.jpg
    SS Big Chap.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 8
Back